💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Make Me... vs Rise

thierryrreiht

Make Me... vs Rise  

327 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer? and say why!

• Make Me...
    • Rise
    • Neither

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 minute ago, inuborg said:

ooooh Tori Amos, I couldnt get into her but I didnt try really hard lol. Ive been listening to a lot of Joanna Newsom

I can understand, she makes weird tunes in a track sometimes lol

Look up Tales of A Librarian, easier to start with if interested again.

Actually I rarely hear Newsom, how good is she?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okinawa
On 15.7.2016 at 1:11 PM, LG said:

Yes, pretty disappointed by both. Make Me lacks an actual chorus and I'm just not feeling Rise.

I agree. I think both are horrible and yes Make Me doesn't even have a chorus

~We are Reel Cool~

dubstep111

After I listened to rise I was like jeez that blew at least Britney realeased make me oh but then I listened to that and it was even worse. Wtf??? Thank god banks came out with f with myself because I needed new music and THAT is how you release a new single. Check it out especially the video it's pretty amazing 

AlexanderLevi2
On July 15, 2016 at 6:07 AM, Versace said:

Lol I don't get you guys 

you guys complain that Katy releases childish songs and once she releases something that won't appeal to a child and something somewhat more mature and slightly darker, you guys are saying it's not pop enough 

Rise is surely a step up from her mc donalds songs

It's not mature though :wtf:

I would have preferred her to do Witness 1000000x more than this song ever. But I guess I do know it's for the Olympics.

Honestly, the song is meh.

Currently listening to Joanne

Antoni

To decide, I had to think: If Kelly Clarkson was singing these tracks and I could only buy one, which would I buy....

Rise is a great song whether Katy's singing it or not.

My name isn't Timmers

Brian Ryan
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

To decide, I had to think: If Kelly Clarkson was singing these tracks and I could only buy one, which would I buy....

Rise is a great song whether Katy's singing it or not.

Mariah Carey, Janet Janet Jackson, and Ariana Grande could do Make Me Ohh...

Make Me Ohh... is great whoever is singing it as well and two of the people I named are powerhouse vocalist

Antoni
13 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Mariah Carey, Janet Janet Jackson, and Ariana Grande could do Make Me Ohh...

Make Me Ohh... is great whoever is singing it as well and two of the people I named are powerhouse vocalist

I just don't like the verses tbh. Katy's song keeps me all the way through. I'm always waiting for the chorus on Make Me. 

My name isn't Timmers

Brian Ryan
2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I just don't like the verses tbh. Katy's song keeps me all the way through. I'm always waiting for the chorus on Make Me. 

I love the verses of Make Me. I like Katy's verses better. I can barely hear Britney, but can't lie when I say I have listened to Make Me more. Katy verses are more deeper and sentimental. I agree partially.

MadeInManu

I voted 'neither'... I was expecting more for a 'big Britney Spears come back' and Rise is like -> the first time: oh wow, second time: good, third: bored.

FGGrayson

i didnt like them but Make Me at least is listenable

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Pablo

I don't really like any of Katy's songs post Teenage Dream. It's not bad but not my type of music. Make Me is super generic but I like it better

Don't visit my profile

DeanWinchester
On 7/14/2016 at 11:34 PM, Andrew Warhola said:

Make Me Rice

D17537F99B5E016315A850EE046FAE33.gif

1468729129997.png

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

Rise is a good move for Katy as it features a more mature sound. And her team is being incredibly smart about their moves. Superbowl, now Olympics. :applause:

Personally, I would rather listen to Make Me, however.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Reidstar
On 7/14/2016 at 9:31 PM, Devyn said:

I'd refund Rise if I knew how to :awkney:

do it! I refunded Azealia banks - i told the itunes store i thought she'd become too homophobic and i couldn't enjoy her music anymore and they gave me a full refund haha TRUE STORY

Fusel

I feel like for me they have kind of proven there is really nothing great you expecg from pop music anymore :neyde:

Archived