💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Video Vanguard Award

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Read almost any thread on here about Madonna

We're both as bad as each other (on the whole)

Madonna kinda threw shade at Gaga and Gaga ended her 

tumblr_m8vsohy06k1r8i8qpo1_400.gif

Kinda

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Elton would be amazing 

I am actually curious to see who is going to receive it because, I don't think there is anyone who dreserves it more than Gaga (of course others dreserve It too but... Gaga goes first)

LUO YI
26 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Madonna should give her and apologize for calling her reductive, then get on her knees and kiss Gaga's feet and give her a crown for the new Queen of Pop title...

reaching sorry guys :flop:

I was Going to kill you 200w.gif

On Topic: Madonna must do it. The Queens together in that ****ing stage would be such an amazing moment. Unforgettable. 

Elton John is okay. 

Tony doesn't fit a stage like that. I remember him presenting Madonna in VMAs I think. It feels awkward. 

Katy is...  200w_d.gif

The night sky tells all

7 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Elton would be amazing 

I am actually curious to see who is going to receive it because, I don't think there is anyone who dreserves it more than Gaga (of course others dreserve It too but... Gaga goes first)

Word on the street is Rih is gonna go mumble and twerk on the stage for 15 minutes this year :emma:

Can you imagine how emotional it would be seeing Elton give GaGa the award though? :flutter::giveup: 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Prince Bananas said:

I was Going to kill you 200w.gif

isn't madonna the empress of pop or smth? y'all still call her a queen? :neyde: 

LUO YI
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

isn't madonna the empress of pop or smth? y'all still call her a queen? :neyde: 

My MADONNA could mean anything 

Legend

200w.gif

Queen

200w.gif

Empress

200w.gif

God himself 

200w.gif

The night sky tells all

JustAnotherDay

Elton probably but maybe Beyonce because she is the only pop act that Gaga has ever really collaborated with (besides Flo Rida but nobody remembers that)

was NickARTPOP

Iwontell

I don't think it's wise to allow Katy or Madonna near Gaga with a metal trophy (a.k.a. A BLUNT OBJECT) on their hands...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

LUO YI
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

what's gaga? :neyde:

Clown

200w.gif

200w.gif

Jk don't kill me

The night sky tells all

Didymus
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

no, we're not

there always haters, but there are not many on GGD

Naturally it's improved immensely simply because years went by but from 2012 to about 2014 it was really unbearable tbh :diane: Basically the picture with Madge and Katy (and Madge stating explicitly that there were no bad feelings) made it a lot better, but that was only very recent.

GagaXCupcakke

Diana Warren and her cat. She'll walk up there in her normal street cloths.  It will be iconic 

iCpro
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Read almost any thread on here about Madonna

We're both as bad as each other (on the whole)

What I've noticed is that a lot of monsters are also madonna fans, but rebel hearts (or whatever they call themselves) are rarely Gaga fans. Most of what people say about madonna here is just jokes, no one really hates her. But I have never, ever seen a madonna stan say something positive about gaga :neyde:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Archived