💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

Parks And Recreation

JustAnotherDay

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

Let's talk about one of the best shows of the last decade, Parks And Recreation! 

Talk about your favorite episode. Mine is "Road Trip" because I love the subplot where Ron teaches a little girl about the "evils" of government

Talk about your favorite character. Mine is April because i think her meanness is funny and my second favorite is Andy because he reminds me of my brother 

What are your favorite parts of the show? Let's have a discussion about it in this thread!

was NickARTPOP

Computer

I watched the whole series few months ago.  Love it so much

TmwuYo.gif

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Iwontell

I'm watching it now.
I'm the middle of the 2nd season and so far I really enjoy it.
Amy Poehler is the best!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Harry

One of my favourite shows!

I can't really think of a fav moment/episode in particular right now because there are so many and I'm completely exhausted haha. But I do love the episode where Leslie accidentally marries two male penguins :rip: And she becomes a local gay icon :deadbanana:

tumblr_ma1klpB5dc1r18uvso1_500.gif

PaperIz
Just now, Harry said:

One of my favourite shows!

I can't really think of a fav moment/episode in particular right now because there are so many and I'm completely exhausted haha. But I do love the episode where Leslie accidentally marries two male penguins :rip: And she becomes a local gay icon :deadbanana:

tumblr_ma1klpB5dc1r18uvso1_500.gif

THE BEST LOL

Harry

Actually I just remembered THIS amazing scene. I first saw this on YouTube and it made me watch the show cos I laughed so hard despite having no context and I still think it's one of the funniest TV moments I've ever seen in my life.

The music :rip: The cropped banner :rip: The gasps when Andy falls :rip: Absolute genius.

Now I want to rewatch the whole show.

YoungHuyzy
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Actually I just remembered THIS amazing scene. I first saw this on YouTube and it made me watch the show cos I laughed so hard despite having no context and I still think it's one of the funniest TV moments I've ever seen in my life.

The music :rip: The cropped banner :rip: The gasps when Andy falls :rip: Absolute genius.

Yes!!! That's the best one!!!

Pablo

I think everyone is my favorite character! Even the minor cast! I've seen it twice and can't decide

Don't visit my profile

Harry
Just now, YoungHuyzy said:

Yes!!! That's the best one!!!

I've never watched this moment and not cackled out loud. The way Leslie tries to hold it together, when she's laughing and waving at the audience, her poses at 0:54 :rip: Completely amazing.

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

OMG THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE WHOLE SHOW :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Leslie is definitely my favourite character! I binge watched it and was so sad when it was over!

Harry
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

OMG THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE WHOLE SHOW :giveup: 

Yessss flawless taste

I just.. :rip: I can't hype that scene up enough lmao

ItsTommyBitch

Iconic show :giveup: My roommate and I literally watched it all the time last semester everytime we had nothing to do and its never not funny :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived