💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga, the fake phenomenon?

SamJ

Featured Posts

After reading the fake pop star thread this is what its made me realise. Lady Gaga was a fake persona and I hope she will become that again, the industry is crying out for a polarizing figure once more!

Lady Gaga was her own brand , a captivating character full of mystery, strength and diversity. She knew the perfect qualities to be the ultimate pop star and from 2009-2011 she dominated the game by portraying an invincible character. She was obsessed by the art of fame, pop culture and she was so well educated that at her time of prime (to date) she was the best and biggest ever icon to grace this earth. Lady Gaga (persona) was a force that had a powerful shield, that propelled her already existing talent to the top of the world stage.

As a person though, she struggled to live this persona continuously and from 2012 onwards she had regular breaks from being this character and showing her true self. Very quickly Gaga's level of mystery disappeared and she became very humanised and during the ARTPOP era the public were no longer as captivated as her overall look had gone from cool and game changing to quite frankly cheesy and tacky. ARTPOP as a whole was a good album Imo with poor branding and poor visuals there was little striking about her and she was becoming more and more exposed.

But looking back to 09 10 and 11 at the mass adoration she gained from her few year era as a phenomenon. It seems that the industry needs such a polarizing figure once more and the public dont have anyone to obsess over anymore at least not to anywhere near the same level! Gaga or Stefani I should say can achieve just as much or as little as she wants. She has the ability to wrap the industry around her little finger if she wants the adoration once more. The difference between 08 and now is that gaga is just as clever and fresh to public attention with no severe attention for half a decade, but she also has the advantage of being a household name and brand. She can have a fresh start once more if she wants and captivate the world again. Do not underestimate Stefani's intelligence she knows the game inside out and is living and breathing pop culture! I'd be ready for a return to the cool formidable lady gaga persona, are you?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hola Soraya

tumblr_mvm7583PQe1t035zro1_250.gif

tumblr_static_4b8ypdx97caoggcso4gw4kogg.

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Industry already has polarizing figures, like kim k and kylie

But I would like to see her comeback, but lately she doesnt seem to be in that mood. We will see  :koons:

Just now, Nono said:

Industry already has polarizing figures, like kim k and kylie

I would like to see her comeback, but lately she doesnt seem to be in that mood. We will see  :koons:

Kim K and Kylie are huge yes. But they aren't on the same level gaga was in 09 10 and 11 my nan knew who lady gaga was before I became a fan in 2011 she used to talk about her and sing poker face and Alejandro etc but my nan doesn't know who Kim k is or kylie. So they aren't as polarizing as gaga I get your point though.

DeanWinchester

I really wish she comes back in full force. Pop and the industry in general could use some saving. I mean Adele came and vanished just as suddenly.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

I really wish she comes back in full force. Pop and the industry in general could use some saving. I mean Adele came and vanished just as suddenly.

Adele has the voice.

Gaga has the looks, the mystery, the creativity, the liveliness, the confidence she has the whole package and she used it all before and i hope so as a pop fan that she will use it all again. But I want her to do what she wants to do tho

PSYCHOSHTICK
7 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Kim K and Kylie are huge yes. But they aren't on the same level gaga was in 09 10 and 11 my nan knew who lady gaga was before I became a fan in 2011 she used to talk about her and sing poker face and Alejandro etc but my nan doesn't know who Kim k is or kylie. So they aren't as polarizing as gaga I get your point though.

Well, if your nan says so :derpga:

DeanWinchester
Just now, ChristianDior said:

Well, if your nan says so :derpga:

When will your nan? :diane:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

HOTNebraskaGuy

It'll be hard for her to go back to a "mysterious" persona but I suppose if that's what she wants to do she'll find a way to do it. 

I'm up for her trying to go back to the original Lady Gaga but I think Stefani wants to do more than that now and she wants people to understand she's a human and doesn't feel like hiding herself.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Alcina Dimitrescu

Yes, she was a queen, an alien, a monument, a monolyth then. Now that magic is gone. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Beyonce using his disputes with her husband to promote Lemonade and the tour. Everyone was talking about who's Becky and not actually how good or bad the album was. Also the rumours about her not writing anything and how she's stolen some concepts for videos.

Taylor Swift always talking about her ex boyfriends, creating drama, selling her relationships through music, and now that mess with Calvin.

Rihanna being beaten by Chris, one of the worst things that's happened on the music bussiness in this century, and then she made a couple of songs with him, that was such a good promo.

Katy not saying anything to support Kesha while evryone else has done it. We're still waiting if her next album will be produced by Dr Luke

while Gaga's biggest scandals were a fire bra, a meat dress and a supposed penis. 

Really is she the most fake? She writes and produces her music, she directs her videos, she stands up for what she believes in. All she did back in the day was dress weird, and that made her te most popular singer in the world. It had nothing to do with her private or love life. She creates her own characters, those caracters always reflect any part of Stefani, so how are you calling her fake? All she's done is art. She's earned everything with just crazy outfits and her talent, not selling her own life.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Yo GagaGaga

She definitely could become as popular as she was from 08-11 but I don't think she will because she knows how mentally tolling it is, although I really wish she would

monsterdino

I don't think her interviews from 2010 are fake, but I do think her music is for examlpe TF & TFM, with theese two albums I think she did everything that will get her more popularity and it worked, for BTW I really believe that, that was her honest album and she did what she wanted to do at that time, for ARTPOP I think she wanted to make us happy because at the time all monsters wanted a album that is not dark that is full of colour and dance music and she did that, plus we all wanted an Telephone pt.2 and she made it but we know what happend with her manager so we know what went down from there. This is why I'm hyped about LG5 because I really do believe that with this album she is going to do what she always wanted to do, and that's why I get mad at monsters wanting RedOne on the album because I think Gaga will put him just because of us and I don't want Gaga doing something unhonest.

Archived