Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Please Gaga: at least 4 music videos for the next era

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

tomsches

Did you enjoy the videos that were released during the ARTPOP era? Because that's actually all that matters

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
3 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Did you enjoy the videos that were released during the ARTPOP era? Because that's actually all that matters

G.U.Y was good but applause was a mess except for the last 30 seconds

ViviLittleM
11 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Enjoyed them. but not enough videos for one era. like.............we remain unsatisfied with only 2 videos.

ryanripley
51 minutes ago, ChasingGhosts said:

Who cares what people on the Internet think? Gaga worked her arse off and paid for the GUY video out of her own pocket without any support from Interscope because she felt bad about the Venus and Do What U Want videos. Try being a little more grateful. 

holy ****, did she really?! :duck: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

'With this album I wish to focus on the music alone. Music not the bling. No music videos xoxo #FreeTheArtist'

Anyways. I agreed with most of what you said. But I'd rather, in all honesty, have videos I like to watch. I can continuously watch the Judas, Applause and Bad Romance videos. They're short and exciting. For me the Born This Way era has only 3 videos I actually watch. So perhaps it's actually a waste of money and time to make too many videos. I think quality goes above quantity. Applause and GUY were real quality, and I'd prefer those two alone over an era with 5 TeoG- or Just Dance-like videos.

Anyways, are you sure you want it to be because of the era itself? The comment about being dragged on ATRL made your post less convincing, tbh.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

holy ****, did she really?! :duck: 

Yes. So holier than thous who say that Gaga flopping have absolutely no effect on her and her career can take a seat :neyde:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Haroon
44 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

True. But, left completely unchecked, unopinionated people/the GP will stumble into these things (spouted everywhere and whenever possible) and think because we have no counterarguments, the haters are right.

If they have a level head upon their shoulders they'll make sure not to judge entirely by a select group on a pop forum :laughga: 

QueenGaga
30 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

First we need her to release quality successful music 

Don't worry bout that. This person on Twitter says there are 5 Bad Romances on LG5 and he looks pretty reasonable 

Whispering

Oh no! The hysterical on ATRL are talking bad about Gaga? Really? What a shock! :toofunny:

How will Gaga go on with her life, her career? :usrs:

ViviLittleM
4 minutes ago, VoltKid said:

@ViviLittleM You could embed some of her music videos and start a new wave of #VevoCertified campaign

At this rate, with lazy monsters and no new music videos

G.U.Y. Expected to hit 80,000,000 on: 2018/06/28

Marry The Night: Expected to hit 80,000,000 on: 2018/10/01

Eh Eh: Expected to hit 70,000,000 on: 2016/12/15

so no thanks

:gaycat:

Lord Temptation

I don't give much attention to people who love to hate Gaga. It's like they don't even exist. OT Gaga will have maybe seven music videos for LG5.

giskardsb
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

someone has to kick those wankers' asses :laughga:

they're so rude and disrespectful, and i'm like ''bitch, what have you achieved in your poor life? sitting in front of a screen writing crap about people who have done smth with their lives''

lol... could say the same thing about many of the posts on this site tbh...

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

lol... could say the same thing about many of the posts on this site tbh...

if you say this, you've never been on ATRL or COP.

giskardsb
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

if you say this, you've never been on ATRL or COP.

I've been on ATRL... and actually their "base" Gaga thread has been more reasonable than GGD at points this year.  Of course, the rest of ATRL is a wasteland.

Archived