💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Make Me (Oooh) affect LG5 release?

Sid

Featured Posts

At this point everybody knows that Britney's single is ready for release, clips of it can be found all over the internet.

We've also seen rumors recently that Gaga has been meeting with Interscope/Ruth Hogben/Brandon Maxwell/Collective Shift to prepare for LG5's release.

IF (and if is the real question here :neyde:) LG5 is nearing completion, it raises some questions.

Will Make Me cause Gaga's team to change plans for a lead single release?

Will they rush release it 'pop emergency' style as with Applause to avoid a 'Roar' situation or will it be delayed?

Will Gaga refuse to give a **** about Make Me and release it whenever she wants?

Will Make Me flop like Pretty Girls and be a non-issue? 

Will LG5 be scrapped and pushed back until 2018?

The other question I'm sure we're all wondering about...will the lead single leak ahead of time like Applause??  

Discuss 

tumblr_ms3tseqsXZ1r46jh6o1_500.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol no

why would she care what Britney releases? :laughga::laughga::laughga: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Gohan

She'll cancel it, because it's gonna be a big threat for her

giphy.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

1. Make Me (Ohh) will only have an impact for a day or two (depends on the qulity of the song but I feel like the gp just not here for her anymore or ever again)

2. Gaga & her team know that they even have to avoid any kind of similarities to that "pop emergency" disaster not even thinking about doing the same sh!+ again

3. The Lead Single won't leak

GloZell Green

Why would anyone? People don't consider her a force anymore because of the BJ era. I doubt Gaga would care.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PartySick

Not sure why it would :shrug:

The optimist in me is saying that Britney will wake up the GP with a smash and Gaga will swoop down on all the little woke souls with an even bigger smash :diane:

🖤

6 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Why would anyone? People don't consider her a force anymore because of the BJ era. I doubt Gaga would care.

You're not wrong, but with the pop music climate this year Britney could end up coming back with a pretty good era if she has the right songs and plays her cards right. Britney Jean kinda made everyone forget about the huge hits she had from Femme Fatale just a couple years earlier. If she and Gaga release at the same time I could see them battling for the #1 spot...but not if Britney releases more garbage like WB... 

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

JustAnotherDay

I don't think it will matter, they can both be giant hits and they can both go number one, knowing Britney I don't think she would be a big threat for number one because her singles usually only go number one for one week

was NickARTPOP

WORLDofGAGA

somehow i think that LG5 music is in more safer hands than ever before, for the main reason Gaga has kept so secretive, i think she will surprise or make a buildup for her new single to create effect, so a leak would ruin the whole process/plan, not that the leak would be planned but it would ruin her comeback 

@W0RLDofGAGA

GloZell Green
2 minutes ago, IWantTheFame said:

You're not wrong, but with the pop music climate this year Britney could end up coming back with a pretty good era if she has the right songs and plays her cards right. Britney Jean kinda made everyone forget about the huge hits she had from Female Fatale just a couple years earlier. If she and Gaga release at the same time I could see them battling for the #1 spot...but not if Britney releases more garbage like WB... 

Who knows. I don't trust RCA but they seem to be managing Justin with CSTF very well. I hope they get their sh*t together. They need to get promotional spots, radio play, banners, etc.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived