💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Demos/Leaks/Snippets of ARTPOP Better Than Actual Songs

Decodekid

Featured Posts

Decodekid

I know the thirst is real and that the threads are getting worst and worst, but what else can we do :interestinga:

So, am i the only one that thinks that the demos or like previews of ARTPOP songs sound so much better than the ones that made into the album

for example:

1- Aura: the demo although was only changed a bit, it was better back then, i hate aura but i used to like the demo version for some reason. 

2 - G.U.Y snippet:  for some reason the snippet sounds so good, it even sounds better than the actual song, when i first heard it sounded like hit material, reminded me of TFM, am i the only one who thinks that:wtfga:

3 - Swine leak: i don't what was it that made Swine sound so good but i guess it was the hype, when i heard the leak it sounded fresh and unique,  it sounds so so so much better than the one in the album (which i don't like that much) although they are practically the same :poot:

4 - MANiCURE performed at iTunes Festival, sounds so much better, really gets you that rock vibe, for some reason i don't feel it in the album version.

5- I Wanna Be With You, i don't even have to explain myself

Well, i don't know if this made sense to you guys but it does make sense in my mind :toofunny: i guess that the pre ARTPOP era was really good idk.

Long Live Gretchen

weed

I remember sooo many Applause leaks.....

"put your hands up make them touch" was so iconic

Jinzo

when i heard the G.U.Y snippet the first time..wow my wig got snatched so bad ..:toofunny: i still remember it like yesterday...and it's true somehow the snippet is 10x better than the actual song..no idea why:toofunny:

6 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I remember watching this performance all the time!  It was such a distraction whenever I was in the school library, trying to study :toofunny:.  Good times!

But I actually like the album version better :ph34r: 

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

when i heard the G.U.Y snippet the first time..wow my wig got snatched so bad ..:toofunny: i still remember it like yesterday...and it's true somehow the snippet is 10x better than the actual song..no idea why:toofunny:

lol yess i remember the comment section of the snippet like, Katy Cats get ready lmaooo :toofunny:

Long Live Gretchen

Eros92

I wish someone could remake the GUY demo snippet (that Zedd posted) into a full song. I know its possible lol

Erich Johnson

Sex dreams demo its much better too

Decodekid
Just now, Erich Johnson said:

Sex dreams demo its much better to

ughhh i know, the pre era was amazing

Long Live Gretchen

BossBiatch

I dont think GUY and Applause snippets and leaks are any better than the original one.

But when it comes to Aura leak, Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP at SwineFest...

She shouldnt have added those songs anymore.

Also according to psychologic researches, people tend to like the first listened version of the song more. So the reason of this might be psychological.

Decodekid
Just now, BossBiatch said:

Also according to psychologic researches, people tend to like the first listened version of the song more. So the reason of this might be psychological.

yeah that kind of explains why the G.U.Y sounds so good lmao

Long Live Gretchen

BossBiatch
Just now, Decodekid said:

yeah that kind of explains why the G.U.Y sounds so good lmao

Yes indeed

Because that GUY snippet might have reminded you positive memories and hype( :air:) for the upcoming ARTPOP era.

Archived