I'm glad she won't support ISIS but the question was about Black Lives Matter

Yeah, a terrorist group. :green:

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
Just now, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Maybe she's scared she might say the wrong thing. I mean look at the Hilary tweet she made, it was so out of place and unnecessary. Maybe it's good that she starts to mind her own business. :shrug:

I think this seems like the most reasonable explanation tbh

gagzus
Just now, Tove Lo said:

Yeah, a terrorist group. :green:

They've never done anything terror related... Ever :green: 

Tove Lo
Just now, gagzus said:

They've never done anything terror related... Ever :green: 

Yeah I was kidding/exaggerating but I really don't like how they handle things. :green:

hop on that **** like a maniac

gagzus
Just now, Tove Lo said:

Yeah I was kidding/exaggerating but I really don't like how they handle things.

I was gonna say :green: I thot u were serious 

President Trump
3 hours ago, gagzus said:

Actually I'm not this topic was in 100% seriousness and sis you're the nobody with your terrible profile pic of Gaga with a photoshopped nose so try again next time

Nobody has responded adequately to my say and what I said is the most legitimate point in the whole topic, END OF. Also it is a real picture of gagz. So... 

Ma ma pa pa pa

SilkSpectre0
10 hours ago, Yaxley said:

Nobody has responded adequately to my say and what I said is the most legitimate point in the whole topic, END OF. Also it is a real picture of gagz. So... 

You said blm need to be more like MLK. You clearly know nothing about MLK or you'd know blm are following his protest ideas etc. Just say you don't care about black lives, no need to pretend you would if they acted different (which is a type of oppression)

Tropico

This has bothered me for the longest. She's all for the equality movement when it involves the gays - which is great, it's a troubling issue - but when black people are being murdered everyday she is pretty silent or only sorta address the topic. Never specifically bringing light to the usual victims - black people. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

ProdigyARTPOP
On 7/11/2016 at 11:28 AM, gagzus said:

she is when she proclaims to be for equal rights and is verbal on basically every other major U.S. social and political issue and this is a BIG part of modern equal rights, it would be nice of her to speak on it since it's happening in her own country and encompasses everything she claims to stand for. Plus her major following is white gays who are often racist so she needs to knock sense into them even if it's just bandwagon following.

She's spoken about gun control, gay rights, gender equality and cyber bullying essentially- all are big modern issues in her own country and generation. Racial equality is the only thing she's never mentioned.

She is currently staying away from the #BLM movement specifically because as she has stated before in many interviews and tweets her speaking out encompasses all of humanity & because she is not willing to make one wrong PR move right before the BOOM

malazam

Does she really need to use '#BlackLivesMatter' when  she has already showed her support on EVERY LIVE no matter sexual orientation or race? Serously? She tweeted about how important everyone is.

She's not Beyonce, she fights for everyone not just for who she is or who she's related to, this is not a war against races, we must love each other and stop dividing ourselves.

She already did spoke about it: Born This Way album and song.

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
18 hours ago, Tropico said:

This has bothered me for the longest. She's all for the equality movement when it involves the gays - which is great, it's a troubling issue - but when black people are being murdered everyday she is pretty silent or only sorta address the topic. Never specifically bringing light to the usual victims - black people. 

When she speaks about kindess, love and make a better world, the 'black' topic is implict on it.

Sbut about 'the usual victims', **** the other victims right? This races movements that put people against each other instead of unifying them are bullshit.

Didn't a cop kill a white guy a few days ago? Or something like that? 

We have to fight against the police killing, no matter who they're killing

BLOODANDSEMEN

She could've mentioned it. People are making excuses for shady behavior. For someone who stands for equality, she has been far too quiet on police brutality and institutionalized oppression against people of color. She's not expected to be an activist for black lives, but at least an ally, through addressing the specifics. It's embarrassing and so evident that she is slightly white supremacist, and she doesn't even know it herself.

Tropico
4 hours ago, malazam said:

When she speaks about kindess, love and make a better world, the 'black' topic is implict on it.

Sbut about 'the usual victims', **** the other victims right? This races movements that put people against each other instead of unifying them are bullshit.

Didn't a cop kill a white guy a few days ago? Or something like that? 

We have to fight against the police killing, no matter who they're killing

Yes the cops did. And you know who protested for him? Black lives matter. Where were the all lives matter people? All live matter is only used to silence black lives. 

She had no problem specifically bringing up the LGBT community during Orlando, even tho there were straight people at the club too. So why can't she explicitly bring up issues affecting the black community? Isn't she all about equality?

Tropico
2 hours ago, bloodandsemen said:

She could've mentioned it. People are making excuses for shady behavior. For someone who stands for equality, she has been far too quiet on police brutality and institutionalized oppression against people of color. She's not expected to be an activist for black lives, but at least an ally, through addressing the specifics. It's embarrassing and so evident that she is slightly white supremacist, and she doesn't even know it herself.

This. That's what I'm saying. She could just try a little harder. 

malazam
41 minutes ago, Tropico said:

Yes the cops did. And you know who protested for him? Black lives matter. Where were the all lives matter people? All live matter is only used to silence black lives. 

She had no problem specifically bringing up the LGBT community during Orlando, even tho there were straight people at the club too. So why can't she explicitly bring up issues affecting the black community? Isn't she all about equality?

She only mentioned the LGBT community once in a Tweet, all the other talk was very 'universal', there was a thread like this one but for the Orlando massacre...just like this 'why didn't she openly spoke about the gays in Orlando?'

She fights for equality and that's it, she sees humans, she spreads love and kindess

and that includes fighting for the black lives

She was criticized when she said she had no color, she it came from a white people but that means a lot

I myself see other people as humans. I don't see colors.

and she 'talked' about the shootings, she tweeted a pic of M. Luther King...I see that as support, in her way like she did with the LGBT community, she didn't specified anything but we have brains and stuff.

Archived