Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Gaga feat. Taylor Momsen?

Eros92

Featured Posts

Eros92

Would anyone be here for it?

I LOVE my some Pretty Reckless and Taylor Momsen. She's so bad ass and has a killer voice and I think Gaga and her could whip up a KILLER rock track for LG5!

cP6TWZn.png

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

Never been a huge fan personally. I'd rather Gaga and Courtney Love did something together.

PopThatArt
11 minutes ago, CryBaby said:

Would anyone be here for it?

I LOVE my some Pretty Reckless and Taylor Momsen. She's so bad ass and has a killer voice and I think Gaga and her could whip up a KILLER rock track for LG5!

cP6TWZn.png

No

Go see A Star is Born

muglero

I think she should forget about ARTPOP collaborations as soon as possible and starting from now collaborate only with true legends, which she's obviously not.

MagnumX

Taylor is too small for Gaga, like, who is she in the world? Jenny from Gossip Girl? Cut the **** man! Gaga only work with legends... not with this label cleaning lady

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

Seeka

hey... you hear that sound?

That is the sound of no.

However, I shouldn't really say that because I want Gaga to work with people no one else knows either.

I WANT A GAGA AND GOATBED COLLAB. SO. BAD.

Eros92
3 minutes ago, MagnumX said:

Taylor is too small for Gaga, like, who is she in the world? Jenny from Gossip Girl? Cut the **** man! Gaga only work with legends... not with this label cleaning lady

There we go with Gaga fans bringing down other artist. 

Taylor has actually been establishing herself pretty well as a rock artist. She writes her own music and is very passionate about her music in the same way Gaga is. Sorry she's not "bigger" 

MagnumX
3 minutes ago, CryBaby said:

There we go with Gaga fans bringing down other artist. 

Taylor has actually been establishing herself pretty well as a rock artist. She writes her own music and is very passionate about her music in the same way Gaga is. Sorry she's not "bigger" 

Dont go saying " Sorry " for me. U shouldn't be sorry for her not being bigger... She's the one that have to be sorry about her flop career, her shitty songs and with all the **** she's been doing for all years! Like, i cant believe she did all that crazy stuff on Gossip Girl, like, why she had to act like that, being so mean? She deserves the WORST, FU*CK THAT FU*CKIN BIATCHHHHHHHHHH

Eros92
Just now, MagnumX said:

Dont go saying " Sorry " for me. U shouldn't be sorry for her not being bigger... She's the one that have to be sorry about her flop career, her shitty songs and with all the **** she's been doing for all years! Like, i cant believe she did all that crazy stuff on Gossip Girl, like, why she had to act like that, being so mean? She deserves the WORST, FU*CK THAT FU*CKIN BIATCHHHHHHHHHH

Flop? Please. Going To Hell's final single "Follow Me Down" was their third consecutive number one on the Mainstream Rock Songs chart, tying with Halestorm for the most number ones by a female-fronted band since the chart launched in 1981. I hardly consider that a flop. And a rather big achievement in my book. I think Gaga would be just as excited and supportive to work with newer artists who are as passionate about the art as well as the legends.  

Peroxide

Nah, Gaga's catholic and Taylor's satanic.

Gaga would splash her holy water (her urine) on her in an instant. :stalkga:

MagnumX
1 minute ago, CryBaby said:

Flop? Please. Going To Hell's final single "Follow Me Down" was their third consecutive number one on the Mainstream Rock Songs chart, tying with Halestorm for the most number ones by a female-fronted band since the chart launched in 1981. I hardly consider that a flop. And a rather big achievement in my book. I think Gaga would be just as excited and supportive to work with newer artists who are as passionate about the art as well as the legends.  

I DONT CARE. She's still a flop, and nothing that u say will change that!

Archived