Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Gaga was NOT with RedOne on Wednesday

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

It was the blonde girl in these pics, mess :saladga:

UPSiQzO.jpgGXFz8mb.jpg

Typical RedTroll :saladga: He just wants attention :saladga: I knew it wasn't her all along :saladga:

DeanWinchester

Nothing of value was lost

(because I still believe it's 2017 anyway)

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Regina George

How do you know that this was her. She was wearing white and she is not the only blond girl on planet tbh. You don't know this so.. :saladga:

Regina George

But Im just wondering. How do you know that this is the girl from snapchat? Did she confirm that she was in studio with him? You only think that cuz she's blonde and she's on his snapchat? Sorry but you are delusional tbh. This pic doesn't prove anything. :awkney: and he is not that desperate to like troll people. Like for real.

elijahfan

Or maybe, just MAYBE.... there's more than one blonde girl in the world? :lolga:

Regina George
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Or maybe, just MAYBE.... there's more than one blonde girl in the world? :lolga:

There is only one, and this is her. :laughga: this person who created this topic is delusional tbh. 

Arizona Sky

^ Calm down little RedOnester jeez :wtfga: I changed the tag to rumor if that makes you feel better :wtfga:

donutellha

mess

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Versace

I doubt that blond has been singing jazz since she was 13 and playing the piano since 3

Regina George
6 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

^ Calm down little RedOnester jeez :wtfga: I changed the tag to rumor if that makes you feel better :wtfga:

Please don't get me wrong. I just want to know - why you think that this was the girl he was in studio with? I just don't get it. Sorry for my english. 

Archived