💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

If LG5 flops...

PunkTheFunk

If LG5 flops...  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• I'll force myself to love it and tell everyone to buy 20 copies.
    • Bye ladies! *rips up stan card, lights a match, sets stan card remains on fire, finds another pop star to stan*
    • I'll just wait for her next album. A flop would not affect me in anyway.
    • I don't care about her pop career anymore. I'm more interested in JazzGa/HollywoodGa.

Featured Posts

Iwontell

I'm frankly not interested in commercial success...it's great when it's there, sure, but the best artists I know simply aren't huge cases of commercial success (or they were for a while and then became regular sellers).

I'm interested in seeing her evolution as an artist: songwriting skills improving, better melodies, better hooks (it's pop music, after all), full realization of her vocal potential...those are the things I need to see in the next album to keep enjoying her as an artist. If that's delivered, then I don't mind the album having just enough sales to keep her career going...

The only things that would make me...not turn my back on her, but maybe not be as interested, would be artistic stagnation or following bad trends to deliver good chart results...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
34 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I don't think any of these options fits me. Charts doesn't matter to me at all, but if I personally would dislike LG5 I probably wouldn't be the same stan as I was once, but I'd still like her and wait for LG6.

Hide contents

and bop to Queen Madonna in the meantime music.gif

This. I should have read your post first before I responded. Patrician taste. :applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FGGrayson

who cares? the 80% of the artists/music i follow dont chart, yet they're flawless and **** on your pop #1 faves

40.gif

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

guess what, it doesn't really matter, the quality of the music is still there, i would want to see what would've happened here if TFM flopped and ARTPOP slayed :madge:

If TFM would've flopped they will hate it and would not praise RedOne at all

FGGrayson
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

If TFM would've flopped they will hate it and would not praise RedOne at all

this tbh :madge:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Monster Voices

Who even cares? If the music is good I could care less about the popularity. 

Forever and Always!

weed
23 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

44 minutes ago, neptugne said:

we'll just have to wait and see

Arizona Sky

If it does flop, then it doesn't matter. It doesn't get in the way of my enjoyment of the music. I don't care if it sells 100 copies or 100 million, I'll still like it the same. :) 

CyanLights
53 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Wait? If it flops "I'll force myself to love it", "I'll just wait for her next album"? So you trying to say that you don't care how it will sound as long as it succeed?? SO that's why yall hated ARTPOP because of the flop not because "it didnt sound good" what is wrong with you people??

It's shame that's why people didn't like ARTPOP. Many people loved it the first week but once it stated underselling the majority of this site began to hate it. 

Anderson123

If the music is not good, I'd just listen to something else, or even her previous albums. I mean, I love Gaga, but I know I'm not always going to love what she does, that's how it works sometimes.

And define "Flop" please. Many people on these forums and on social media consider "Flop" an album that doesn't sell like Adele's 21/25 and singles that don't stay at the top of the charts for 80 weeks straight.

Nono
54 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

This time it IS impossible. Gaga is coming for BLOOD

For KINDESS* :green:

we will she.....

Miley

I don't care if it flops.. but if the music is bad however.. that would be something else. 

Andreyw
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

Wait? If it flops "I'll force myself to love it", "I'll just wait for her next album"? So you trying to say that you don't care how it will sound as long as it succeed?? SO that's why yall hated ARTPOP because of the flop not because "it didnt sound good" what is wrong with you people??

you found out that only now ? :toofunny: 

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

you found out that only now ? :toofunny: 

No, but this was an expose and a confirmation

SamJ

I think I'm in this for the long run now. So I'm sure I'll love it. If it so called flops and doesn't chart well then I'll be sad for her, but it is what it is we just need to wait and see but I'm excited.

Archived