Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If LG5 flops...

PunkTheFunk

If LG5 flops...  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• I'll force myself to love it and tell everyone to buy 20 copies.
    • Bye ladies! *rips up stan card, lights a match, sets stan card remains on fire, finds another pop star to stan*
    • I'll just wait for her next album. A flop would not affect me in anyway.
    • I don't care about her pop career anymore. I'm more interested in JazzGa/HollywoodGa.

Featured Posts

LaLuna
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Wait? If it flops "I'll force myself to love it", "I'll just wait for her album"? So you trying to say that you don't care how it will sound as long as it succeed?? SO that's why yall hated ARTPOP because of the flop not because "it didnt sound good" what is wrong with you people??

That's GGD/this fanbase for you. I remember when ARTPOP first came out, everyone was going crazy and raving about it. But as soon as they realized it wasn't gonna sell as much as they thought, suddenly people didn't like it that much anymore. 

Music not the bling my a$$. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
3 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

That's GGD/this fanbase for you. I remember when ARTPOP first came out, everyone was going crazy and raving about it. But as soon as they realized it wasn't gonna sell as much as they thought, suddenly people didn't like it that much anymore. 

Music not the bling my a$$. 

YESS SAME, I remeber everyone LOVING ARTPOP, like when Aura leaked everyone was freaking about how good it was, same w/ her iTunes Festival songs and other songs too like Venus. But yeah later as it flopped everyone started to act as if it was bad. :what:

TimisaMonster

If I could get through ARTPOP, then I'll be fine but this album seems different, like she's gonna do some next level stuff especially if the classic futuristic music is real

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

EssenceOfPop

If only we cared more about her core artistry (creativity/direction of LG5) rather than the commercial peaks itself. :toofunny: This fandom is so intensively neurotic.

Through the fire; we're born again.

M I M I Z

She better redeem herself from BTW & ARTPOP and release an album full of hits.  

Brooke Candy

It won't flop. That's literally impossible. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Slayer

Does anybody really care about sales anymore? Even in just the past couple of years, it has become SO irrelevant because of streaming. 

Besides, I would much rather have a critically successful album than a commercially successful one.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Nono
3 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

It won't flop. That's literally impossible. 

I hope it wont flop too, but it isnt impossible.

Slayer
8 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

YESS SAME, I remeber everyone LOVING ARTPOP, like when Aura leaked everyone was freaking about how good it was, same w/ her iTunes Festival songs and other songs too like Venus. But yeah later as it flopped everyone started to act as if it was bad. :what:

Yeah, I vividly remember GGD's overwhelmingly positive reaction to ARTPOP on the day it leaked. There was a thread with a poll where people voted for ARTPOP over TFM as her best album ffs. Then look what happened. :toofunny:

I've never let the critics sway my opinion of ARTPOP. I think it's fantastic and full of bops.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

PartySick

Even though I want it to be a huge success, the charts don't influence what music I like :tongue:

I love pretty much everything Gaga does so whether it's number one with millions of sales and billions of streams or scraping the bottom of the barrel, I'll most likely be obsessed with it :laughga:

💚

HOTNebraskaGuy
21 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Let's imagine for a second that Gaga releases LG5 and it doesn't meet your expectations at all. The album is filled with Uptown Funks and Dopes, none of the singles chart higher than #28, and it only sells 30,000 copies. 

What then, Little Abominations? :madge: 

I'll still buy it digitally, and as long as the cover art is bearable I might as well get a CD copy too. Then, I'll forget it ever happened and just remember she's in my fav show and... stan Freddy or someone. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived