💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many tracks and singles do you want for LG5?

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

Y'all are insane, the album will have at least 14 tracks considering she has never released a album with lower (I know The Fame Monster had 8 but that was intended to be a rerelease and not a full album). As for singles I hope we get 5-6 singles and I'm sure Gaga does too, however it all depends on how successful the album is and if interscope wants to continue to promote it

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
7 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

I want as many as that bitch is willing to throw at us

me too. i want a galaxy made of glowing gagz songs to immerse in.

tumblr_ni18qwVl5u1r04g55o1_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

15jocart

One man's filler is another man's treasure :hor: (unless it's Bad Kids sorry then it's just filler)

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Economy
9 hours ago, Creyk said:

5 singles is enough, at least 2 have to be #1's, another top 5 and 2 more top 10's. If she is feeling hot she can release a sixth one and let it flop/become a cute little top 20 hit.

18 songs at the very least, anything less is a slap in the face after the endless wait and that messy jazz era we went through for her :wtf: Let's not forget we had to go through the horror of her wasting her time with acting as well instead of doing music. She owes us and she better deliver lots of A+ material.

Big albums tend to have fillers

TFM to me was the best album with every song being amazing

I think 12 songs would be good

Also 4 to 5 singles

I want the songs to be so good that she doesn't need to pick her singles 2 #1s and 3 top 5 before even picking out singles :rockstar: 

But I want a 15 track album and 8 strong singles with music videos then a rerelease with 8 new songs a la TFM 

Archived