she's on a bike for most of the time but ends with a dance that slayed me

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
21 minutes ago, vanus said:

um hip........

That doesn't explain the decline in dancing ability from the beginning of 2011 onwards :shrug: Unless she was already struggling with it at that point, but Gaga never hinted towards that possibility.

But anyway, the hip is a cause for concern in general. Maybe that's a better reason to just argue in favor of her ditching choreo indeed.

the dances are quite entertaining.

its the "cmon jump!" every 5 min that are tragic (to the hip).

KyliesChild
1 hour ago, JbGaga said:

Do you enen know who Michael Jackson is? He is dancing....  :saladga:

In his Super Bowl performance people were going wild and he just stood there, u never said that he didn't dance.

Everyone went wild at the beginning of the Monster Ball, and she just stood there basically.

KyliesChild
4 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

I want simple routines like the fame era. Think Paparazzi at the VMAs. Think LoveGame/Poker Face at Much Music.

Not only simple, but hid the fact that an can't dance very well.

HauntingHollow
5 hours ago, BossBiatch said:

I mean, I'm just leaving this here for those who don't know what they are talking about

this slays even the dead :giveup::giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

HauntingHollow

NEVER ...her dancing has gotten worse but i think there is just reason for it: she has gotten lazy ... u can see even on artrave that she can move just like before but she looks like she just wants to sit down, man up gurl :icega:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

MichaelMonster

I want for the LG5 Ball Tour Gaga to perform all the songs sitting on a chair. No choreography - no more broken hips and NO MORE distracting hot dancers! :v:

jk, of course not, she's not such a bad dancer, she's ok!! :excuseu:

Noir

I mean I don't expect her to breakdance to 'Til It Happens to You' but choreography is part of the performance and that's what Gaga is all about. I'm unsure whether standing still behind a microphone to 'Just Dance' would be an utter shambles or beautifully ironic and meaningful? who knows, all I do know is that I stan Gaga not Adele so No keep the moves gags, as exorcist realness as they may be (coff coff I wish performance coff coff).

donutellha

Not completely. I think that some of her choreography defines her songs, but she NEEDS a new chorerographer

not here for another chair dance (cough cough mjh)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Man From Dorset

Yeah she can't dance like Beyoncé or Janet. She should stick to playing the piano and artful performances 

Archived