Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga ditch choreography?

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I agree. Her dancing has never been something that I even paid attention to tbh. I think she could grow as an artist by maybe only dancing for one segment of the tour, and making the rest more piano or theatrical.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

NO!

She has to work more on it. and what she needs is better choreographer and better dancers. Just look at Madonna's dancers :giveup:

And why would she stop? People like that side of her, we like it. 

If I wanted to be a fan of someone on whose concert I go to be blown up by vocals, I would've been a fan of Adele. But, I'm a fan of Lady Gaga, because I love her theatric side. Dance, stage equipment, costumes (i'll be okay with some more ''normal'' costumes for the next tour). People don't go to her concerts to listen to her voice and be amazed by it. They go to have fun.

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

NO!

She has to work more on it. and what she needs is better choreographer and better dancers. Just look at Madonna's dancers :giveup:

If I wanted to be a fan of someone on whose concert I go to be blown up by vocals, I would've been a fan of Adele. But, I'm a fan of Lady Gaga, because I love her theatric side. Dance, stage equipment, costumes (i'll be okay with some more ''normal'' costumes for the next tour). People don't go to her concerts to listen to her voice and be amazed by it. They go to have fun.

:applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

EssenceOfPop

EMA Marry The Night's and VMA's Paparazzi performance says Hai.

No. It's apart of her artistry, she's an amazing dancer, at times, yes, she can get a tad sloppy, but I feel, honestly, its one of her most underappreciated qualities. Although lately, of course, she's focused on her core powerhouse vocals. Her talent is boundless really.

Through the fire; we're born again.

2 hours ago, Skai Jackson said:

How could I forget about this one? 

😮 I never knew about this performance it's awesome 

KyliesChild
40 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

NO!

Did you read the OP? 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

Did you read the OP? 

yes, and?

No

tumblr_mfrg0nGy041qm5zd1o1_500.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

KyliesChild
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

yes, and?

I didn't say I did not want theatrics, and of course Gaga could dance throughout, but just not following a routine.

ModernEcstasy

No! Gaga has some of the most iconic choreography out there!

she does however need to rehearse a little more. She can sometimes get sloppy and it's clear she can't be bothered. 

Maybe just cut down on tours. But always have it in videos

Yes she should stop doing choreography.

She is not good at it and she is a musician, she doesn't need to do this **** anymore.

Focus on your vocals and musicianship, and give us more stellar performances :flutter:

River

I prefer to see her standing and giving the **** out of her vocals than dancing and look like a horny dog..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

avalon x

Honestly, if she doesn't make dance music anymore and/or doesn't want to do choreo then by all means, I'm fine with that. But imo if she's gonna make dance music and wants to give a good well-rounded performance, then she better do choreo and work even harder at it to make sure it's on point. She does care about visuals after all so no, a choreographed dance routine would give an amazing visual.

And isn't that why we love Gaga? (One of the reasons) Tbh, if you take it away from her then her music videos will have some random sh*t (images) floating around and other scenes where shes' just posing and singing. That's a huge no for me. Her music and their videos till now hugely rely on the choreo, just look at Applause or G.U.Y. The choreo in Applause had a lot to do with the song, she was dancing for the applause. G.U.Y was 13 minutes long and we would have been bored to death if there were no dance scenes. There has been a few which don't have a lot of choreo but are still great tho (Paparazzi, U&I, BDR), but it should be there for the majority of the songs not necessarily for all of them.

TLDR: 1. It shows that she has more talent and she'll be working more hard. (I want that for her, I don't want a plastic bitch lying around in swimming pools the whole video or performance :laughga:)

2. They're a HUGE part of her music videos and removing them would really impact their quality.

Bitch if you livin for the Applause you betta dance yo ass for it. :awkney: (I had to say it)

SirLudicopro
2 hours ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Her performances are pretty boring and bland without her dancing. So, no. :sis:

image.jpg

Jk hunty :hor:

Archived