Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

How/When Did You Become a Gaga Fan?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

Brian Ryan

when Just Dance was flopping.... so 16. It spread online a lot of internet forums and then suddenly became big. By the time Just Dance went no. 1 I was over the song, but happy for her.  :toofunny:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

I was taking a dance class in college and we has to choreograph a dance as our final project. I picked her name out of a hat as a composer and a ballet choreographer as the style I had to use. I looked up acoustic versions of Gaga songs thinking that would fit better with a ballet. I was blown away by hee voice and piano skills and the rest is history.

I wonder if I ever would have become a fan if I never picked her name. 

I think the 1st song I heard from her was Christmas Tree. Oddly, I remember hearing it in the summer. My friend and I were hard core making fun of it, thinking the song was the most stupid thing ever and making fun of the name Lady Gaga as well. 3 years later I became a huge fan. 

Pacify Him

Poker Face became a part of the list of the songs in an online dance game called, Audition. Then one of my fellow gaming friends there forced me to stan for ha pinpointing which part of the song is the "bitchy" part 

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived