Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

How/When Did You Become a Gaga Fan?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

Lucas

2009, I was hoovering my house with the music channel on TV. When I went to the living room I saw a crazy witch on TV with orange hair and weird big eyes and it got my attention, I really hated it and didn't think she was the same girl that sang Poker Face. Anyway, the same night I went on Internet and wrote something like "rara mama gaga lala" and believe me Bad Romance video was in the results and I became obsessed with her.

Before it I just know her as the girl who sang Poker Face and I thougt that she looks really basic, one hit wonder and people will forget her soon. (I didn't even know about Just Dance, Love Game and Paparazzi)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy
14 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

2009 while researching in our computer library at school. I accidentally clicked a yahoo news link about her.

It was the peak of Poker Face being played all over the radio in my country.

And that same day, my friend asked me "Hey do you know this Lady Gaga person?"

And the rest, they say, is history. :wub:

:excited2: That's so cool 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Hexxx

When i heard Just Dance on the radio, i was like "I love this song." Then after seeing the videos from TF era, i became a fan 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Higher

2013 VMAs

27306_o.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

HOTNebraskaGuy
13 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Well I first saw her on So You Think You Can Dance? and she performed Just Dance (lol) and I was like Lady GaGa? Stupid name. But then when Poker Face came out my sister was bopping to it and I was like what's that? Then I literally watched the video 20 times a day and supported ha ever since! Me and my bestie made videos dancing to Lovegame lmao and Paparazzi, and Bad Romance definitely solidified me as a die-hard 

AKSJSBSJS :toofunny: I used to dance to lots of her bops but everyone heard me so I chilled. Venus in particular. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

LaLuna
30 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

In 2009 when I first saw the Paparazzi video :giveup:

Same. 

Bellatrix

It only took one TV performance to make me a big fan. It was Just Dance back in 2008 :diane:

cd9904

Way back in summer 2008. She performed Just Dance on So You Think You Can Dance. A few weeks later, The Fame was released here in Canada. 

Reality

I became a fan right at the start of the ARTPOP era. I listened to Applause because it kept seeing videos about it on YouTube and decided to see what all the fuss was about. 

Before that, I definitely knew her music, but oddly enough I never really knew what she looked like or how she spoke. Boy, have I come a long way :laughga:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

AdrienneGaga

2008 when I saw her poker face music video .

My Biggest enemy..

imnotyourbabe10

Became familiar with her through Just Dance and Poker Face.  Then saw the LoveGame video and really related to it in my last year of high school/coming out & my sexuality.  Became obsessed after I heard Alejandro in college and would walk around Chicago listening exclusively to it--everything in life was "clicking" and seemed magical.  :diane:

Good memories!  :laughga: 

Loved reading everyone else's experiences, here!  

ChrisGaga

I became a fan of her right at the begging of her career in 2008. I watched MTV in the morning and then "Just Dance" started. I loved the song, her voice, her outward appearance, her style, her video and her in general from this moment on! Right after the end of the video I jumped to my computer and watched this video over and over again and I've known, that I will love her forever:)

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

In 2009 when I first saw the Paparazzi video :giveup:

I was already a fan by JD/PF but when this happened, I became a stan :rockstar:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Decodekid

it was like a week after the VMA paparazzi performance, i started listening to her music and then the Bad Romance video came :air:

EDIT: But i knew who she was since just dance i just didn't pay much attention to her, who knew :air:

Long Live Gretchen

Archived