💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How/When Did You Become a Gaga Fan?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

How/When did you guys become a Gaga fan? What did you first think of her before that? 

I became a fan when iTunes Radio was promoting ARTPOP and had the entire album as a station "recommended" to me. I skipped most of the songs the first round but by the 3rd I was hooked. The rest is history... :stalkga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

You do make alot of threads :laughga:

I fell in love with her completely after alejandro, the song was so weird but catchy and those dark and gay visuals were revolting yet intriguing :flutter:

Give your love to me

DiamondAngel

I heard Just Dance before it was popular, it was like being promoted on YouTube. So I listened to it and thought hey, she's not bad. So I checked out the album. I liked it. Soon after just dance was a hit, and then came poker face. Proud to say I was there from the beginning!

FRANK1991
2 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

I fell in love with her completely after alejandro, the song was so weird and catchy and those dark and gay visuals were revolting and intriguing :flutter:

omg same!

I heard Alejandro and I was like who's that?

I looked her up and started listening her songs and got hooked 

I decided to buy her album and TFM became my all time favorite album that I don't think will every be topped! (BTW is 2nd)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

I fell in love with her completely after alejandro, the song was so weird and catchy and those dark and gay visuals were revolting and intriguing :flutter:

Ah sorry :wtfga: Every time I'm about to post I think "I hope no ones paying attention to who's making these, or I'm gonna seem so annoying :lolga:. Too late now I guess :sis:. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

2009 with Bad Romance demo (Burim exclusive baby) :diane: 

:interestinga: *acts normal but is really crying inside* 

kabirartfling
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

Ah sorry :wtfga: Every time I'm about to post I think "I hope no ones paying attention to who's making these, or I'm gonna seem so annoying :lolga:. Too late now I guess :sis:. 

I am glad u make them, keep this site alive while u can:flutter:

Give your love to me

Gagz4Gaga

2009 while researching in our computer library at school. I accidentally clicked a yahoo news link about her.

It was the peak of Poker Face being played all over the radio in my country.

And that same day, my friend asked me "Hey do you know this Lady Gaga person?"

And the rest, they say, is history. :wub:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Varo Yan

tumblr_o10esn73If1txurugo1_250.gif

it's so long story like other question; why I love Gaga, how I love Gaga .... :laughga:

understanding_woman.jpg

Fiona Apple

I've been listening to her music since 2008-9 (mostly the singles).But I became an actual stan in 2011 I  think.I was listening to music on youtube and started listening to her songs and watching her performances more and more everyday XD

weed

Well I first saw her on So You Think You Can Dance? and she performed Just Dance (lol) and I was like Lady GaGa? Stupid name. But then when Poker Face came out my sister was bopping to it and I was like what's that? Then I literally watched the video 20 times a day and supported ha ever since! Me and my bestie made videos dancing to Lovegame lmao and Paparazzi, and Bad Romance definitely solidified me as a die-hard 

Archived