💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Gaga pulls an "Up!"?

15jocart

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

only if creating different versions of a song is part of her creative process. otherwise, i think, it'd be sort of the antithesis of working organically. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

MonsterJay
1 hour ago, 15jocart said:

Why did I expect the spoiler to be about the movie Up where Gaga and Taylor would grow old and she would die :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

OMG ME TOO LMAO

loribb

No, I'd rather have three separate albums with different genres and new reinvention with every

RAMROD

For Shania it understandable as she is originally Country artist which is very limited market and the only way to expand to non Nashville sounds listeners is to make a pop version of it which she did since Come On Over.

As for Gaga, she already have that kind of reach worldwide without needing to do versions of album like that. So I don't really see the point besides for the record label to get extra cash from it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Davidsonary

Didn't she already do this with Born This Way the song? I mean, there's a pop version, country road version, Bollywood version...

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

TerrenceV2

No thanks, give me a singular well-crafted album.

playground love - josef salvat

AlexanderMagno

Hum I don't think it will happen, only because it wouldn't do very well.

Shania did Up! after Come on Over, the best-selling studio album by a female act ever. Right now, Gaga is basically trying to revive her pop career, she'll struggle to sell one album alone.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Didn't she do that with BTW (song) :huh: But all y'all just stan the normal pop version. 

I don't think I'd want a FULL album worth of songs replicated 3X just to change genres, I'd end up just listening to one of them. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

MaryJaneHolland

Just give me 12-13 immaculately produced songs with vocals which fit in it.

That's all I want.

Lucas

I'd love a pop version & a rock (like You & I, Electric Chapel, The Queen's end) version of each song

WORLDofGAGA

Not sure about this idea, perhaps as a bonus but not on the main track list as it would be a bit repetitive and boring

@W0RLDofGAGA

MonsterOfSpain

I'd rather hear a single excelent version, or different songs than 3 half-assed different versions of the same song.

Archived