Featured Posts

StarryNight

FFv1rQK.jpg

Could this be it little hamsters? Is LG5 finally at our doorstep? :air: 

RAMROD

No. 2018 May 6

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagajandro25

The lead single is coming in mid/late August and the album is coming in late September or sometime in October. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

JevyDuty
Just now, warpedcurrents said:

The lead single is coming in mid/late August and the album is coming in late September or sometime in October. 

The safest bet at this point.

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

why did I expect this to be about the underrated brinni john song :neyde: 

Sis I love Britney but you should be GLAD this song is underrated and the GP dont know about it. God I'm so glad people didn't buy Britney Jean because that album was an abomination. I'm looking forward for Make Me because I can tell it's going to be amazing since Britney is more involved on this album since in the zone. 

Just now, Alien Tulip said:

Sis I love Britney but you should be GLAD this song is underrated and the GP dont know about it. God I'm so glad people didn't buy Britney Jean because that album was an abomination. I'm looking forward for Make Me because I can tell it's going to be amazing since Britney is more involved on this album since in the zone. 

BJ only had a few stinkers, the rest were better than Circus or FF :grr:

gagajandro25
4 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

The safest bet at this point.

Yep and that's what mindtrappa also thinks and I agree. It's also what Billboard and its trustworthy sources think. She's been aiming for a Q3/Q4 2016 release since early 2015. It has shifted only a little since and her and her team want the album out no later than Q4 2016.

The LG5 tour planning is already well under way as well and it will start in spring/summer 2017. 

She'll have many promo opportunities with this era as well. The GMA Summer Concert Series on 8/19, the VMAs, the Apple Music Festival in September (she would perform her classic singles and the lead single this time around), headlining the Global Citizen Music Festival in September in NYC, the EMAs. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Alien Tulip
Just now, Nino said:

BJ only had a few stinkers, the rest were better than Circus or FF :grr:

I like Work Bitch, Now That I Found You and Perfume but I cant enjoy the other songs on the album :air: Circus is amazing though :neyde: Femme Fatale has so many club bangers but it needed more ballads :giveup: In The Zone will forever be my favorite Britney album though :flutter: 

Just now, Alien Tulip said:

In The Zone will forever be my favorite Britney album though :flutter: 

Another stan for quality :wub:

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Another stan for quality :wub:

The Blackout Army usually come for me when I say that :neyde: 

bionic
7 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

I like Work Bitch, Now That I Found You and Perfume but I cant enjoy the other songs on the album :air: Circus is amazing though :neyde: Femme Fatale has so many club bangers but it needed more ballads :giveup: In The Zone will forever be my favorite Britney album though :flutter: 

Without sarcasm, Perfume is one of Britney's greatest songs ever

buy bionic

heavymetall0v3r
19 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

FFv1rQK.jpg

Could this be it little hamsters? Is LG5 finally at our doorstep? :air: 

I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS WHEN SHE SAID "IM READY TO EXPLODE INTO MY THIRTIES" - was expecting a birthday release tbh :neyde:

but i guess her fans think everything's cryptic :derpga::emma:

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

Angel Down
Just now, heavymetall0v3r said:

I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS WHEN SHE SAID "IM READY TO EXPLODE INTO MY THIRTIES" - was expecting a birthday release tbh :neyde:

but i guess her fans think everything's cryptic :derpga::emma:

She will be in her thirties for the next 9 and a half years :P

Archived