💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga recording 2 pop albums Rn

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

Just a thought , maybe Gaga is recording lg5 and also lg6, and will release them simultaneously. Like a year apart. Maybe that's why it's taking so long. Hence she's working with so many producers. For ex. With redone she might take a electronic direction with one album and something different with Ronson and blood pop (acoustic, ballad). 

lady_gaga_gif_by_eve_neko-d4ltm3s.gif

Bradley

Here for a:

Justin-Timberlake-The-20_20-Experience-T

but the second album usually doesn't do as well so I'd rather a pop and a jazz.

lxdygxga

I don't think she is, I just think she's trying to be really extensive with LG5 and get it absolutely perfect. I think she sees this album's importance, not to charts or anything like that, (which obviously the business managers and label worry about), but to herself and as an artist. I think she really wants to make sure it's a piece of work she's totally proud of and totally in control of, which I think will be proven when it eventually gets to us. Despite the wait, I actually respect that she's not rushed to make some quick, accessible album to have some big "pop comeback", but taken her time to make work she is proud of and return with conviction.

The Surrealist

C3C, LG5, Chic album and another one while doing AHS, A Star is Born and BTW Foundation. I don' think so.

Dangerous Man

Not goin to happen. Bobby already confirmed that lg5 isn't finished yet. She can't even finish one album rn, what more having 2 pop albums? C3C is coming too so I don't think Gaga can handle making two pop albums. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Spock

No, she's just recording C3C

who will love me when the night is over

Kulture Kiari

Actually, yes. It will be named LG5 Part 2. . . . 

And we both know how that story ends :)

HaveAnOysterBBy
3 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Not goin to happen. Bobby already confirmed that lg5 isn't finished yet. She can't even finish one album rn, what more having 2 pop albums? C3C is coming too so I don't think Gaga can handle making two pop albums. 

But what if LG6 is finished and not LG5 :excuseu:

HauntingHollow

no, she has a garden to take care of so that is why it is taking so long...

get ready for first ever televised performance in ha graden with chicken and pigs :icega:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

dannydevito
24 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Actually, yes. It will be named LG5 Part 2. . . . 

And we both know how that story ends :)

idk if you are saying this about TFM or AP2 but it can end either way so i don't see the problem

PopThatArt
33 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Just a thought , maybe Gaga is recording lg5 and also lg6, and will release them simultaneously. Like a year apart. Maybe that's why it's taking so long. Hence she's working with so many producers. For ex. With redone she might take a electronic direction with one album and something different with Ronson and blood pop (acoustic, ballad). 

lady_gaga_gif_by_eve_neko-d4ltm3s.gif

That pic! Love it! And I've been hoping she'd do this, but like what Shania Twain did with UP! album. 

Go see A Star is Born

kabirartfling

Take all the damn time you want to perfect the album but i just hope for her sake that no song in LG5 sounds remotely basic or else i'll blast off

Give your love to me

Archived