💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and AHS (Theory)

JerellM

Featured Posts

JerellM

So AHS Is coming earlier then expected.  We usually get it in October but it's coming September.  Strange? Usually we get the theme of what AHS will be but for this season it has yet to be revealed. On the Other end we have Gaga and Lg5.  Gaga always let's us know something about her upcoming album.  Whether she hints it at one of her tours and post a lyric in a tweet or w. E  . But we don't have any info on lg5 either.  Isn't ironic considering the relationship between Gaga and AHS? 

littlepotter

So what's your theory :awkney:

Nothing that hasn't been already said 

chaeri pls

CyanLights

I honestly don't think the lack of info from AHS and Gaga is connected. 

I just think AHS might have two seasons this year, on in the Fall as usual and one during the Spring (Ryan has been mentioning this idea since the conclusion of Coven)

Dangerous Man

Assuming LG5 will start late 2016 or early 2017, that's a nice date for AHS to start.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

venusfly

I dunno, I'm getting the feeling increasingly these days that Gaga genuinely doesn't know when the album will drop just yet, even Bobby confirmed the other day that the album is not completed... Also she keeps reaching out to all these different producers who create completely different sounds from each other. She only teamed up with Bloodpop very recently, we might get the album this year we might not, things have changed since she confirmed it at the Oscars; the biggest example being that she's still reaching out to new producers...

We can't have any idea of a release date if she doesn't even know what sound/style she wants her album to be yet, and who blames her, this album will define if shes here to stay or not. If this new album isn't up to expectations the media will tear into her and discard her, it'll be officially over.

Archived