💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

G.U.Y video question?

FlyingF

Featured Posts

FlyingF

I understand most of the video, but the one thing I don't get is the bear outfit? What does it represent? Why is she wearing it? Also, the bit where her body is lego... is that her being 'built' with the DNA of the dead legends? Any theories/facts appreciated :D 

BibleThisWay
1 minute ago, FlyingF said:

I understand most of the video, but the one thing I don't get is the bear outfit? What does it represent? Why is she wearing it? Also, the bit where her body is lego... is that her being 'built' with the DNA of the dead legends? Any theories/facts appreciated :D 

I think those were just to show off different forms of art. The Lego body was a sculpture made by an artist and the bear costume was from a collection of paper clothes made by a fashion designer in Sweden. I don't think they had meaning, Gaga just probably wanted to showcase some things she found that were interesting

Stephen

It could be meaningless? 

I know the lego thing was referencing this famous sculpture 

1682144-slide-slide-1-the-legomaster.jpg

The Surrealist

The Minecraft and Lego part were the only parts I didn't like about the video.

crisTEAne

pandas/bears are passive creatures by nature. since g.u.y. is about being a power bottom, it think it represents the ability of changing the dynamic (powerful/powerless) without changing the position (top/bottom).

Weird-Whatever-Outfit.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lona Delery

maybe she just liked how it looked

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived