Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we stop bitching about Gaga and LG5 already?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
16 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Can we stop complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about LG5....   :);) 

Can we stop complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about LG5? :stalkga:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

As everyone said let's stop bitching about people bitching about Gaga.

It's everyone's right to have expectations with their idol and be unhappy if the results are not what was wanted (in this case wanting pop music and getting jazz, AHS, pets, farm, AHS and probably another jazz)

Lord Temptation

It's in the nature of anonymous people to bitch. Why? Because they can.

Squidward T

She's had 3 years off since promoting anything really serious. I mean yes she deserves time off and I know she has been worming on an album but 2 and a half years? Come on 

KyliesChild
6 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

Can we stop complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about LG5? :stalkga:

Can we stop complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about LG5? 

Helxig

Preach it sister!

praising-o.gif

I'm glad someone else had the motivation to do all the math and break it down like that to make a good point.

Although... it's hopeless on these people. They'll read the stats about how insanely busy she's been, ignore it, and just say that it's not enough.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Dangerous Man

Kinda tired of this thread. :neyde: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Shadow

People bitch about everything, it's a given no matter what you do in life. 

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

giskardsb
19 hours ago, Whispering said:

Can we stop complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about the people that are complaining about LG5....   :);) 

Klou

I can't at the people whining about there being threads like his :toofunny: The amount of whiny threads/posts b*tching about Gaga/LG5 way FAR out number threads like these.

Adam Shams

monsters are good people they're just a little too excited so calm the **** down huntie :) 

River

So just close GGD.

Let us complain.. who cares.. why to take it too seriously? we come here to have fun and to bitch about our idol because we have nothing else to do on this forum..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived