Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

American Horror Story trending on Facebook, again

Bradley

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

how many children were sacrificed this time?

tumblr_mkyh9hh6ub1rhwl4ko2_r4_400.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PaperIz

They're gonna get great ratings this year, I feel it. Hotel was amaze, and with all the mystery for season 666, the people are on their toes!

Fernster7

They need to take advantage of the hype and do something really nice to keep the attention until the season premiere.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Stephen

ahs stays winning. every year they say its over and every year they get more views than the last :gaycat:

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

ahs stays winning. every year they say its over and every year they get more views than the last :gaycat:

Actually Hotel didn't really outdo Freak Show but Hotel remains the better season nevertheless :firega:

Hernan
22 minutes ago, T E A said:

how many children were sacrificed this time?

tumblr_mkyh9hh6ub1rhwl4ko2_r4_400.gif

where is this gif from?:huh:

đŸŒ™ - DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU - đŸŒ™

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, Hernan Mcmxcvii said:

where is this gif from?:huh:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Jenniferella

I wish they won't release ANY promo pic or whatever they usually release before the first episode ! 

Something tells me that the secrecy of it all has to do with the main topic of the season, therefore I put my bet on a satanic sect (or maybe it's just that I'm do wishing for it to happen !). Even maybe a Jessica Lange cameo would be a GREAT surprise for all the fans !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Bradley
17 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I wish they won't release ANY promo pic or whatever they usually release before the first episode ! 

Something tells me that the secrecy of it all has to do with the main topic of the season, therefore I put my bet on a satanic sect (or maybe it's just that I'm do wishing for it to happen !). Even maybe a Jessica Lange cameo would be a GREAT surprise for all the fans !

It seems like she has no involvement at all in any future AHS season so let's keep our hopes down, though I'm satisfied with the current cast.

Jenniferella
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

It seems like she has no involvement at all in any future AHS season so let's keep our hopes down, though I'm satisfied with the current cast.

I know, but she can't not come back just for one episode until the show dies. When we finally get to understand how the seasons are connected, she will HAVE to be a part of the explanation

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Bradley
Just now, DevilHeart said:

I know, but she can't not come back just for one episode until the show dies. When we finally get to understand how the seasons are connected, she will HAVE to be a part of the explanation

I think the 'connection' idea is a minor one, the majority of the each season is still going to be fresh and new.

Archived