Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

American Crime: Season 2

BeerFear

Featured Posts

BeerFear

Yesterday I started watching American Crime season 2 because I thought its theme is pretty interesting and I wanted to know how they can handle such hard topics like racism, rape etc. (and because I saw this on youtube and it turned me on :laughga:)

So I started yesterday at about 5pm and I watched all episodes in one day, I couldn't stop.I am still under the effect of it. Last time this happened to me was when I watched AHS:Asylum in 2 days. By the 7th-8th episode I developed a huge crush on both Eric and Taylor... I have never had feelings like this towards any character so it's pretty strange. I dont even know why I am making this thread i just wanted to say something about this.

Have you watched it? What were your thoughts? 

ryanripley

I RAN HERE CUS I THOUGHT IT WAS ACS SEASON 2 :air: i thought it was an announcement or something :grr: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Microscope

This show is absolutely brilliant and the second season definitely topped the first one. Had me bawling my eyes every episode dear lord :giveup: it's a hard reminder that **** like this still goes on in the world and the story is told so realistically and beautifully. the acting is also phenomenal. I'm honestly surprised that not many other people have mentioned this season on GGD.

honestly if you guys haven't seen this, I would highly, highly recommend. 

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

BeerFear
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

I RAN HERE CUS I THOUGHT IT WAS ACS SEASON 2 :air: i thought it was an announcement or something :grr: 

Sorry :laughga: 

1 minute ago, Microscope said:

This show is absolutely brilliant and the second season definitely topped the first one. Had me bawling my eyes every episode dear lord :giveup: it's a hard reminder that **** like this still goes on in the world and the story is told so realistically and beautifully. the acting is also phenomenal. I'm honestly surprised that not many other people have mentioned this season on GGD.

honestly if you guys haven't seen this, I would highly, highly recommend. 

Yes the actors did an amazing job, especially Joey Pollari and Connor Jessup. They totally deserve an emmy or idk what they could get. 

DiamondAngel

Loved it, but the last two episodes were terrible. One of the best shows with one of the worst endings. 

Kulture Kiari

Fun fact, I was gonna starr in this show before my career went into a huge pause. 

Hecturr
2 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Fun fact, I was gonna starr in this show before my career went into a huge pause. 

receipts

BeerFear
Just now, GAGA1972 said:

Loved it, but the last two episodes were terrible. One of the best shows with one of the worst endings. 

Yes that hacker part was strange too it felt out of the place but the ambiguous ending was perfect imo. 

1 minute ago, RubberHeartt said:

Omg are you fcking with me? Whose part did you audition for?:excited2:

Iwontell
28 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

large.gif

Same!

PS: I hope they'll pick Jonbenet Ramsey's story for the second season...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Bradley
54 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Not sure if you knew but season 2 is going to revolve around the aftermath of the Katrina hurricane disaster.

ryanripley
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

Not sure if you knew but season 2 is going to revolve around the aftermath of the Katrina hurricane disaster.

yeah, that's why i ran cus i'm super excited about that idea :laughga: i was hoping it was some cast announcement or something

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Kulture Kiari
47 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

receipts

46 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Omg are you fcking with me? Whose part did you audition for?:excited2:

All of us ended up getting replaced or character removed but meh.

http://youtu.be/wko7RJxgIXU

Levine
1 hour ago, GAGA1972 said:

Came here to write the same. Ugh! 

Archived