Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Would you like LG5 to be as dark as The Fame Monster?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

I feel like The Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP were all pretty dark. TFM was dark and sexy. Born This Way was dark yet hopeful. ARTPOP was dark and disturbing. and So I want LG5 to be full of light. 

TerrenceV2
6 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I feel like The Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP were all pretty dark. TFM was dark and sexy. Born This Way was dark and So I want LG5 to be full of light. 

ARTPOP was pretty light

playground love - josef salvat

TimisaMonster

Think the message will be light and positive but imagery strange and dark 

More BTW if we want to get technical 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lord Temptation
17 minutes ago, Brodinsky said:

ARTPOP was pretty light

Sorry was driving while typing! I thought ARTPOP was dark and disturbing. Songs like Aura, Swine, DWUW, MANiCURE and Dope exemplify the pain, anger and frustration Gaga was going through while creating the album.

RadioIsOurs
24 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Sorry was driving while typing! I thought ARTPOP was dark and disturbing. Songs like Aura, Swine, DWUW, MANiCURE and Dope exemplify the pain, anger and frustration Gaga was going through while creating the album.

But I'm talking more about the sound. Most of those songs sound light. I don't hear pain or frustration when listening to them. But songs like Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance in the Dark, Monster, Judas, and even Paparazzi have that dark sound. Like they sound really 'sinful' and 'evil'. Doesn't mean it has to be about something really bad, or something devastating. Just sound menacing. 

Lord Temptation
46 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

But I'm talking more about the sound. Most of those songs sound light. I don't hear pain or frustration when listening to them. But songs like Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance in the Dark, Monster, Judas, and even Paparazzi have that dark sound. Like they sound really 'sinful' and 'evil'. Doesn't mean it has to be about something really bad, or something devastating. Just sound menacing. 

I guess you're talking about the production, in which case I sort of agree. The production on ARTPOP was introspective. But in terms of vocals and themes, ARTPOP is all about suffering.

Swan Heart
4 hours ago, neptugne said:

I used to think yes but now I'm 200% rooting for a weird, sex(y), happy, depressing psychadelic rock album

Yeees :applause:

Listen to neptungne, Gags, work that Tame Impala! :firega:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

mister max
6 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I know this from somewhere :chica: 

such a slayfull teaser 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived