Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Admin gave me a warning on the LG5 lead single post?

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

Caesium

Wait, I just looked at your thread and you probably got one because you posted numerous posts directly after each other. Plus you're leaving massive gaps between paragraphs for some reason. Improve your posting etiquette and say good bye to those warning points

2q1gzyv.jpg

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

It's under "Opinion" Gaga thoughts. Not news. 

I still don't think that is the right place for a rumor. Maybe the conversation area would have been better. 

Gaga thoughts is more for opinions on her current and past music and not rumors on when she is releasing new music. 

Admin is just trying to keep the site organized. Nothing to do with you personally.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JAMES1993
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

This should be a status update not a new thread post, the mods do their best to keep the peace and we should respect their hard work. We do not need to make a thread to ridicule and undermine the mods judgements we can all be careful and avoid warnings by thinking about what we say before we say it. You are one of my fav members though so please dont dislike me for saying this.

Your fine I get it. If I posted it in the wrong section or whatever sorry. It said improper writing. Or something. Its not taken down. But I respect that. I probably did post it in the wrong area idk. Ive only been on gaga daily since the end of may im still getting the hang of how everything works. I pay attentiion strongly to pop culture and music, and always paid close attention to how Gaga goes about her music. When I gather up all my theories and facts I try to find, I try to piece it together and im very passionate about it. And passionate about music in general. :) 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

JAMES1993
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

I still don't think that is the right place for a rumor. Maybe the conversation area would have been better. 

Gaga thoughts is more for opinions on her current and pasted music and not rumors on when she is releasing new music. 

I know im still new to gaga daily, im still figuring out where to post stuff and where not to. I'm learning :wtf:

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Yuuri
7 minutes ago, Sunny said:

cause you didn't use the GagaDaily code at checkout at JUSTUS for a 30% discount 

and cause you didn't whip him

volunteer-as-tribute.gif

FGGrayson

oh wow!! NAZY DAILY

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

You do know that warnings to expire so they do nothing really.. people here get easily offended and the mods too so giving an honest opinion will give you a warning.

KyliesChild

I'll help you with the forum

To make you very wholesome 

This forum is very tame

And not very lame

Follow the rules with Skai

And you'll know whyyyy

First, change the title

it is very vital

It can be misleading 

Because from @Admin you'll get a beating

Is this necessary?

Be very respectful

in the Support section

Follow Jackson, Skai Jackson

The only one who posted in the Support section!

PM me and I'd lead you the way! 

@JAMES1993

Princess Die

I heard of people getting more wps for discussing wps. :green:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

SamJ
11 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

Your fine I get it. If I posted it in the wrong section or whatever sorry. It said improper writing. Or something. Its not taken down. But I respect that. I probably did post it in the wrong area idk. Ive only been on gaga daily since the end of may im still getting the hang of how everything works. I pay attentiion strongly to pop culture and music, and always paid close attention to how Gaga goes about her music. When I gather up all my theories and facts I try to find, I try to piece it together and im very passionate about it. And passionate about music in general. :) 

I know I agree with a lot of your views, I like your opinions, and don't worry you will get used to it I've been warned a few times too but you will learn how everything works soon, don't worry about it we all still like you we're all human we all make mistakes just try and continue to think and be careful where you put new threads in which sections etc. :hug:

LetsGetHigh

People get permanent WPs for public WP discussion and when it goes too far to the point where you insult the moderating team. Watch out.

FATCAT
33 minutes ago, Florian said:

Discuss about moderation publicly isn't allowed. You should send a request in the Support section of this forum ;)

You should have vertically flipped your picture, so your face is on the other side, and then placed the banner :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

People get permanent WPs for public WP discussion and when it goes too far to the point where you insult the moderating team. Watch out.

@Haroon has smelly farts

source: been in room with Haroon

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
10 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

@AyaKara once used a fork in my kitchen, and didn't clean it. :wtf:

@Jase left a cup on my coffee table and didn't use a coaster! :udidnt:

@ChicaSkas watched my Lion King VHS back in the day, and never rewound it. I had to rewind it myself. :grr:

@Kayla forgot to put the ketchup back in the fridge one time, had to eat a hot dog with warm sauce. The humanity :giveup:

Purr more, hiss less.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived