💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

How much should Gaga charge for M&G's on the LG5 tour?

Creyk

Featured Posts

LaLuna
29 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

No M&G whatsoever. Make it ALL about the show, keep the magic, no backstage.

Agreed. At my Artrave someone threw a letter on the stage, she read it, and after that she kind of felt forced to invite the person backstage, at least that's what it looked like to me. People do anything to go backstage and it's become quite embarrassing. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

I guess like 1K

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Leeo

I guess she will keep the things like it was on BTWB tbh, picking up people and yh... The M&G thing is hard cuz like... it's not her "obligation" to get anyone "for free" after singing\dancing\talking for 2 hours straight on stage, she does it for her passion, at same time, annoying how like in BTWB she brought the same girl on stage 2 shows in a row  because she was on front roll on both @ The Monster Pit (When actually she shouldn't even be allowed to, but ok) and gaga was like "Oh u here too bitch? come here". But it's her stuff so...

She could do like 15 M&G tickets every night and price around $1,400 but then bring whoever\many she wants on stage tho...

I don't think the M&G ticket counts for the "Boxscore" stuff... like it count just as "G.A." Ticket. IDK I just remember that the "VIP" Packages itself didn't, just counted like a G.A. ticket

Spoiler

If u check the artRAVE pictures u see that people who paid for the M&G took a pic infront of an "ARTPOP" wall & stuff while the people she chose by herself was infront of the backstage stuff with pipes and all behind people LOL

River

why should we pay to meet a person? Yeah a famous one, but you can see Obama for free and he's more important than her and any famous person..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Creyk
6 minutes ago, River said:

why should we pay to meet a person? Yeah a famous one, but you can see Obama for free and he's more important than her and any famous person..

Well, no one is forced to.

It's just a possibility.

Sometimes you just feel the immense need to tell your idol how great her song governemnt hooker is, and you are willing to pay to be able to say it to her face

River
Just now, Creyk said:

Well, no one is forced to.

It's just a possibility.

Sometimes you just feel the immense need to tell your idol how great her song governemnt hooker is, and you are willing to pay to be able to say it to her face

Of course!

I can pay it tbh but I choose not to.

I just think that it should be free or for a low price.

to pay too much just to say I love GH and a picture, it's exactly the bad side of fame that she talked about with Curtis..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Well you have to keep in mind that this will probably be her last tour and album before she retires for ten thousand years. She needs to get as much money as she can because Taylor is not a very successful actor, he's not going to be able to support her. Gaga might say she doesn't care about money...but having kids is expensive, and she needs to be able to support them for at least 18 years.

She is also starting an acting career and LG5 is not her last album 

artRaver

$1000 - $1500, but I personally see them ranging around $2000.

Fortunately this time around though I've actually been saving and have a job so maybe if she's not sick of us yet she'll add M&G's and teach us how to become farming entrepreneurs like ha.

Spoiler

Seriously though, time to take some overtime at work for the next week or two.

Spoiler

I work on the corner by the way. :v:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

weed
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

That's not fair to those who had to pay for it though

It's a kindness exercise where they'll have to be nice to the one who got it for free

FRANK1991

A ton cause there will still be crazy people that go anyways she can name any price really:flop:

and then lower the prices for the rest of us GA floor and seating tickets

:usrs:

this way everyone is happy

they pay really high but they meet Gaga

we pay lower but we see Gaga :staymad:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Spock

UGH you guys are NOT saying you want another BTWB type system

Ehrga.gif

I sure as **** hope not.

That was awful and one of the reasons I did not like that tour at all. You couldn't enjoy yourself, all you were focused on was getting her attention so she would spot you. It was just a huge competition, not a pleasurable concert experience. Not to mention it felt like **** seeing the basic Little Bottoms who cut the line getting picked and her paying dust to you.

so

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

BibleThisWay

I wish she had them free like the BTWB. The ARTPOP Zone or whatever it was, was a mess :green: they paid way more money for her to be in front of them for like 2-3 songs. BTWB was much better for M&G

ModernEcstasy

I don't think it is fair that fans with more money should be able to get to meet Gaga. We all admire the woman and would love to meet her. 

I therefore believe that she should pick 6-10 random ticket holders per show. Like a lucky dip and notify them via email or however tickets were purchased. 

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

$100-200

a ticket costs that much :neyde:

Archived