question

What if BloodPop is being brought in to finish the RedOne tunes?

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Jinzo
2 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

Just to get an idea of his sound :excited2:

My personal favorite that I've found so far. Imagine this sound with Gaga 

He posted this one three days ago and :diane:

that sounds so cool and fresh :giveup::excited2: i'm so hyped up now :rockstar:

ReidOne
13 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

My personal favorite that I've found so far. Imagine this sound with Gaga > 

OK, this is gooooood! I am here for it! 

However, 2 thoughts: 

- At it's core, it doesn't sound all that different from the Ibiza-inspired trance and house sounds we've all been listening to for the last 15+ years. It's not THAT original. But that's not hate. He's heard the sound and has found a way to make his own groove out of it. I dig it. I'm here for it. 

- As it is, it's not what anyone wants out of a Lady Gaga album. It's too "indie-dance" to appeal to pop audiences. Interscope would never let this happen on a Gaga album. Expect to hear some serious, serious pop hooks layered on top of this. Or, more likely, expect to hear this sound subtley infused into some existing pop-dance jams that Gaga brought to him.

None of this is shade. This guy has talent coming out his ears! But at the end of the day, Gaga is making a pop album for the masses. It's not going to be BloodPop in his raw form. Which is why I think it's a good possibility they are mashing him up with RedOne. 

I also have to wonder, why is BloodPop being brought in at the 11th hour? Was the collaboration Gaga's idea? Was it Mark Ronson's idea? (unlikely)...

...or was it Interscope A&R's idea (very likely)? 

Which leads me even further to believe he's adding his touch to material that already existed in demo form, just adding his 2016 trendy polish. And I bet it will sound amazing. 

ReidOne

...we also can't forget that mixing legend Mark "Spike" Stent is confirmed to be working on this project. And good lord almighty, Spike Stent could take these BloodPop tracks and make them absolutely POPPPPPP!!!! So it's possible the GagaxBloodPop tunes are originals, but Spike Stent will be left to do the finishing (which, now that I think about it, is an even more alluring prospect than GagaxBloodPopxRedOne). 

Plus having the Spike Stent touch to his tracks would probably be the wet dream of a producer like BloodPop. That would be like the holy grail for an artist like him, to get the royal treatment from the pop mixing legend himself, Spike Stent. 

tl;dr OMFG I cannot wait for LG5

FGGrayson
1 hour ago, ReidOne said:

OK, this is gooooood! I am here for it! 

However, 2 thoughts: 

- At it's core, it doesn't sound all that different from the Ibiza-inspired trance and house sounds we've all been listening to for the last 15+ years. It's not THAT original. But that's not hate. He's heard the sound and has found a way to make his own groove out of it. I dig it. I'm here for it. 

- As it is, it's not what anyone wants out of a Lady Gaga album. It's too "indie-dance" to appeal to pop audiences. Interscope would never let this happen on a Gaga album. Expect to hear some serious, serious pop hooks layered on top of this. Or, more likely, expect to hear this sound subtley infused into some existing pop-dance jams that Gaga brought to him.

i do would love that tho

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Helxig

I just can't wait to hear whatever combination of factors LG5 ends up being! EL JEE FIVE!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived