opinion

LG5 lead single in August?

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, Checkers said:

Ew hell no

Screw the VMAs and MTV. I hope she never attends that show again tbh :smh:

After they sabotaged her performance for the sake of Miley, hell no I wouldn't like her to be there ever again.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JAMES1993
3 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

Any receipts? :hor:

It's labeled as an "Opinion" for a reason im telling you August begins the era. Everyone wiI say im wrong but it just makes perfect since its the right time. Everyone has there doubts. I believe its happening in August. Just bookmark me and get back to me in August when she drops the single :) 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

PunkTheFunk
6 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

Okay and when im right, you guys can open this thread back up. :hor:

I admire your dedication but there's been at least 74,032 other people who have predicted an August release date before you :lolga:

JAMES1993
2 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

After they sabotaged her performance for the sake of Miley, hell no I wouldn't like her to be there ever again.

They didnt sabotage anything. Her performance was amazing everyone loved it. I think she hasnt shown up to the past two vmas for a reason to make a HUGE comeback. Honestly her not being at the VMAs has made the show boring

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

KyliesChild
Just now, JAMES1993 said:

They didnt sabotage anything. Her performance was amazing everyone loved it. I think she hasnt shown up to the past two vmas for a reason to make a HUGE comeback. Honestly her not being at the VMAs has made the show boring

Uh, no. The performance was kinda cheap except for the Robert Wilson forest. Do you even know the original concept and how over-the-top and epic it was?

gagajandro25
6 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

It's labeled as an "Opinion" for a reason im telling you August begins the era. Everyone wiI say im wrong but it just makes perfect since its the right time. Everyone has there doubts. I believe its happening in August. Just bookmark me and get back to me in August when she drops the single :) 

In another thread you posted that you had read an article from Ryan Murphy that confirmed all of this. Where is that article? :green:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

HaveAnOysterBBy
8 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

Not saying she will premiere it there. But itll be released around that time. I think she will drop the single through media randomly. Hince the "chaos theory" how something as small as a butterfly flapping its wings can cause something big to happen. I think she will just post the link the buy the song and watch the music video out of nowhere. Then do a performance at the VMAs applause was released August 12 and the VMAs was a couple weeks after. Orignially it was gonna be released August 19th. This year, August 19th is a friday thats a typical date to release new music. She could release it then. I just have the strongest feeling the LEAD single is coming in August. Enough said. Bookmark me. :) 

As much as I want share the hype I feel like we won't get anything till October or November. And I feel like that could be a good thing in a way cause by than most of the big artist will be done with thier releases. I couldn't see an album this year as there is only 5 months left And no promo,  announcements  or hype outside of GGD. :green:

JAMES1993
2 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

In another thread you posted that you had read an article from Ryan Murphy that confirmed all of this. Where is that article? :green:

I didnt post the link I should have but I just skimmed through it. Then posted about it. I can try to find it in my history if I do ill make a thread for it. :hor::hor::hor::hor:

crisTEAne
Just now, JAMES1993 said:

I didnt post the link I should have but I just skimmed through it. Then posted about it. I can try to find it in my history if I do ill make a thread for it. :hor::hor::hor::hor:

tumblr_lzqb54H6Uz1qbrjhl.gif

:madge: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LadyGagaStan93

I think it'll be august as well because of the Gma thing being on August 19th and the artist for that date is still TBD. People just don't want their hopes up but to me it's clear it'll be in August. She could actually use all of the dates from ARTPOP as they are all valid release dates for this year. 

gagajandro25

I think the lead will come in August, I feel well about it. What messes me up is C3C :huh:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Reid LePage

um okay, sweetie keep wishing on lucky stars :* most likely not until October if C3C is comin' soon.

ryanripley

ya'll are too harsh, it's just an opinion :saladga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived