💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Justice for Aura

uo111

Featured Posts

Brian Ryan

Yes that song would have been no. 1 for weeks I don't know what radio you guys listen to, but it would have flopped here in the US. :laughga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JupiterDrive

maybe the aura demo

i dont like the official audio at all and the "hahaha" part always distracted me

Antonio

Venus would have slayed harder

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Decodekid
1 minute ago, MadeInManu said:

I don't like Aura at all, I hate that 'hahahaha' intro :saladga:

ikr i still dont understand how this song is like 100 percent enjoyable, like i only like the chorus 

Long Live Gretchen

Luxe Ford

Not releasing Aura as a single was the biggest mistake with ARTPOP. Was it because the (alleged) leak? It doesn't sound like anything else, before or since, and it definitely is catchy enough to stick in people's memory. 

Dance; sex; ART;POP; tech!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

CyanLights
44 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

what about Fashion! and Venus, both would've been a good choice if the world wasn't against Gaga at that time,

I don't think Venus even existed in August, it was written right before Gaga had to hand in the album to Interscope 

ARTGOD

I mean I absolutely love Aura,  but it would have been a horrible single choice

Nirvana

I love Aura too, it was something I never thought Gaga would release and that was a good thing to me! The chorus was perfection and one of the best she has ever done. And I agree, as most here, that the demo was better though.

Still, the radios wouldn't play it and I don't know how the gp would have thought about it...

Decodekid
10 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I don't think Venus even existed in August, it was written right before Gaga had to hand in the album to Interscope 

i didnt mean it a lead tho

Long Live Gretchen

luckythisway

DWUW would've went #1 as a lead with a great video. And I'm saying this as a fan of Applause being the actual lead. The R&B/80's synth vibe that became a trend later on. 

CHROMATICA

Miel

Maybe if she didn't **** up the vocals and turn it into that god-awful mess on the album.

That said, I think it's good it wasn't a single. It created great hype among the fanbase and outside, which gave it a lasting impression, but otherwise I think it's good where it stayed.

And with the album vocals? I'm glad it never got popular.

3 points in and ready for more

Eros92
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

what about Fashion! and Venus, both would've been a good choice if the world wasn't against Gaga at that time,

Venus is a great song don't get me wrong. But the Radio GP woulda hated it. Sounded nothing like that was on the radio at the time and not in a good way. Fashion! probably woulda stayed though. Apparently people really like that song...:awkney:

CyanLights
53 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

i didnt mean it a lead tho

Oh gotcha, then I agree, Venus should have been a single it's my favorite song (tied with Dwuw) on ARTPOP

Lucas

Do What U Want had the best luck as hit lead single because the single is great, catchy, it had controversy

Venus would also stand out as a hit lead single because it's different, entirely created by Gaga from lyrics, vocals & production, and people always called it Bad Romance 2.0. And it's way more a "Gaga song" than Applause

Archived