💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think gaga knows she is still over exposed

President Trump

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

Taylor Swift and her future boyfriends are saying "Hi".

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

no one cares about her anymore so no

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

AustrianTilapia

Gaga isn't over-exposed now tho... :emma:

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

Whispering

The whole overexposed line is fanforum BS anyways. You put out a single that people like, people will buy it. 

Some other music artists have some advantages that Gaga doesn't have, especially in the US, but being overexposed isn't an issue. 

53 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

How is she over exposed when she hasn't released a pop single since March 2014 and had a big hit since August 2013 ?:rip: 

I would say it's quite the opposite :rip: 

She released a pop single last september

OT: she's not overexposed, it's just that people still imagine her being a freak from 2011. She just needs a total reinvention with LG5

Edonis
11 minutes ago, Chump said:

OT: she's not overexposed, it's just that people still imagine her being a freak from 2011. She just needs a total reinvention with LG5

That "freak from 2011" was getting her Grammy's, fans, and praise so I disagree. 

:lana:

OT: People think she gave up on music. She is hardly overexposed. Most people think she's done. The only reinvention she needs is to release some music already. 

Linus Gaga

To me she already blackout since the end of artRave 

Hit me a message and say hi !

4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

That "freak from 2011" was getting her Grammy's, fans, and praise so I disagree. 

:lana:

OT: People think she gave up on music. She is hardly overexposed. Most people think she's done. The only reinvention she needs is to release some music already. 

Well yeah, I remember her getting all the Grammys in 2012. And her fanbase did not expand throughout 2011 and 2012

It's just that her image back then was not GP friendly and she needs to do something different this time, like leaving EDM in the past

Yanko

some people ask me if shes still alive so no :rip:she needs a comeback as soon as possible or she'll completely fade 

Serendipity
22 minutes ago, Chump said:

TIHTY is not pop.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

artRaver
5 minutes ago, Chump said:

Well yeah, I remember her getting all the Grammys in 2012. And her fanbase did not expand throughout 2011 and 2012

It's just that her image back then was not GP friendly and she needs to do something different this time, like leaving EDM in the past

More like she needs to leave electro alone and try some different sub-genres within the electronic dance music branch. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived