throwback

Can We Just Appreciate This Bop?

GagasFilthyPop

Featured Posts

GagasFilthyPop

This is Gaga's most single-worthy songs in her discography that she has made to date, even though it wasn't on any album. I don't understand why it isn't a popular unreleased song. I will not let it go unnoticed.:rockstar:

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

DeleteMyAccount

More single worthy than JD,PK, BR and YAI? Maybe if I heard a mastered version of this. haha

Seeka

I was gonna strangle a bitch if this was going to be Out of Control.

Filthy Pop is good, but it has missed it's time.

Though I  do honestly believe Filthy Pop/Kandy Life was going to be Gaga's album before she released the Fame. She had enough songs with Rob fusari to release it.

Though most of said songs sound like filler content.

Twitter
34 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Though I  do honestly believe Filthy Pop/Kandy Life was going to be Gaga's album before she released the Fame. She had enough songs with Rob fusari to release it.

This! 

OT: Filthy Pop had so much potential honestly!

AlexanderLevi2
19 minutes ago, Elf Beast said:

This version is way better

I HATE that TBH :toofunny: it sounds so.... Blah.

The original is just so fun.

Currently listening to Joanne

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

Was she going to do an album before The Fame?

Seeka
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Was she going to do an album before The Fame?

It's just a hypothesis really, but the amount of songs she did with Rob Fusari mean anything, she could've made an album, or maybe was planning one. I think she made most of the songs before she was almost signed to def Jam.

I think if she continued with Def jam we'd probably have Blueberry Kisses and Kandy Life on tour instead of what we have now.

Not saying that  that's a good thing though.

However, I do believe Gaga ment for an album like The Fame, but with different songs and feel. Like Kandy Life.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

It's just a hypothesis really, but the amount of songs she did with Rob Fusari mean anything, she could've made an album, or maybe was planning one. I think she made most of the songs before she was almost signed to def Jam.

I think if she continued with Def jam we'd probably have Blueberry Kisses and Kandy Life on tour instead of what we have now.

Not saying that  that's a good thing though.

However, I do believe Gaga ment for an album like The Fame, but with different songs and feel. Like Kandy Life.

Oh okay. I believe she could have too. I wonder if she'll ever shed light on this subject in the future

Archived