Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Can we have a single please Gaga??? xxx

SamJ

Featured Posts

SamJ

2016 has been such a good year in music in my opinion. Never in my life have I loved so much new chart music at the time. Right now I'd say my favourite singer is definitely Rihanna, I love her album ANTI, I love the big hits off the album and her other hit single collabs etc and I love her whole discography now! I think she is amazing I went to see her in concert with my friends and she was awesome she was so happy she sang amazingly and we was going mad and dancing like crazy people.

And today I've thought that used to be gaga that I got excited about seeing and releasing new music etc. Its not that I dislike gaga, I still love her! I listen to gaga every few days but its getting harder without hearing new music because I've listened to the same songs thousands of times over. Dont get me wrong I think bad romance is the best song of all time but after listening to it a million times you need a break or something new.

I looked on my Spotify and I have way more Ariana and Iggy and drake songs than I have gaga songs now and its sad. I would love new music. I'm not even asking for an album just a new single for radios would be nice and a new music video would be great. We just need something to get excited about with gaga because its been a dry spell these past few years i mean I liked her February performances but that excitement only lasts a few hours or days not months like single releases do. I'm sorry if I sound desperate and whining but I feel like I have completely lost interest in gaga.

in all honesty gaga seems old skool now. Even though she has only been round for 7 years in the spotlight. Rihanna is so much cooler right now and is giving us so much new material which is amazing and which everyone loves.

I just want a new gaga song on the radio is that too much to ask for. Please gaga get back in the public eye again you've been missing for years now its so disappointing to hear people in the streets etc say omg remember lady gaga hahaha as if it was a long time ago, she deserves recognition and she isn't getting any right now.

does anyone feel similar? xxxxx

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp

I have no idea what to expect tbh.

It seems like the songs are at that stage where the producers are clicking the song together, and Gaga waits for their demos, that's why she has the time to finish her drivers license :saladga:

Which would also mean that LG5 is still far off.

And where is that Elton and Chic collab :neyde:

Or at least put I Want Your Love as a streaming single out or something

wyd gagz

SamJ

Even if lg5 isn't anywhere nearly ready surely she has a song done that is single worthy.

gagajandro25

August is coming sistren, hold tight :hug:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

kvnrp
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

Even if lg5 isn't anywhere nearly ready surely she has a song done that is single worthy.

Or even Grammy worthy if we take RedOnes word :lolga:

Brooke Candy

To me Gaga will always remain the best and the 'coolest', regardless of how long it takes for her to make/release new music. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

LUO YI

My excitement died :noparty: That's why I searched for other artists and loved Madonna. I really hate this thing. I wish I loved her as I did back in 2014. The Waiting didn't kill me, she as a whole new person killed me, even more when she said the truth about Gaga  as a character. 

The night sky tells all

Creyk

Gaga is so sweet for taking time to meet with random peasants and grace them with her presence and giving an explanation why she had to cancel her Glastonbury show might not have been perfect but everyone makes mistakes and she stood up for a positive cause she blelives in which shows she is a kind hearted woman and that she thanks the people that helped her I hope she gets backs to us soon because we need more people like her in this world 💜👏

SamJ
Just now, Brooke Candy said:

To me Gaga will always remain the best and the 'coolest', regardless of how long it takes for her to make/release new music. 

I think her material from years ago yes is very cool and will always be but i''ve stopped listening to her material as much now.

SamJ
2 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

My excitement died :noparty: That's why I searched for other artists and loved Madonna. I really hate this thing. 

yeah I have nearly as many Madonna songs as gaga songs now on Spotify.

Brooke Candy
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

I think her material from years ago yes is very cool and will always be but i''ve stopped listening to her material as much now.

Okay I don't care. 

SamJ
Just now, Brooke Candy said:

Okay I don't care. 

Aww that's lovely, now pis* off my thread!

Brooke Candy

change your avi to Rihanna btw, suits you more. Or just move to a Rihanna fansite

Archived