opinion

Gaga should dissapear

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

At this point I think because there are no upcoming events or projects planned other than AHS . Gaga should finish the album just dissapear off the map like completely for like a month Or until album announcement .No tweets . No pics. No appearances. No more kindness events. But she prob won't resist promoting Hilary so it's unlikely.   :interestinga:I know she kind of did this PRe ARTPOP because of her hip, but it's not like she was resting she had so much stuff to do and had barely any time to fully heal.

THis girl Needs a break . Gaga please go vacation somewhere far in some weird country . Explore the world . I don't think gagas ever got to do that , even though she's been in every hotel room in the world. I rememeber in her last Howard stern interview she said she wanted to take a year off and just travel the world in 2015 but then sound of music happened and then she just started doing tribute after tribute :air:

I know it probably seems impossible for to do this . But that's why she is  a CHAMELEON . She can def pull it off. Take a break Gags , go spend ur coins ! Don't tell us where u goin and with who. come back to us when we deserve it . I'm thirsty for new Music but I wanna be PARCHED.

tumblr_o78vw0RSNu1v1yqv9o1_250.gif

please don't attack me , I just think our girl needs a real break she's never Not doing Anything .  

Brian Ryan

Gaga supporting politics in the climate we are today & Hillary Clinton & her living her life > LG5

KURUSHITOVSKA

More? It's like she hasn't done anything related to music since february, so she's already disappeared.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

LUCARTPOP
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

More? It's like she hasn't done anything related to music since february, so she's already disappeared.

They meant dissapear from social media, something Adele does when she releases a new album and is on a hiatus for 25 (:sis:) years! 

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, FameMonzter said:

They meant dissapear from social media, something Adele does when she releases a new album and is on a hiatus for 25 (:sis:) years! 

I know, but it would be even harder for us if she disappeared, like 2013

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

LUCARTPOP
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I know, but it would be even harder for us if she disappeared, like 2013

:emma: we'd be dehydrated 

politicqxs

It's the little monsters who should take a break 

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

crisTEAne

that title, tho. :interestinga:

marina_and_the_diamonds_gif_by_quatroevi

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GagasFilthyPop
35 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

No tweets . No pics. No appearances. No more kindness events.

She is not making millions of dollars every year by doing nothing. She has a Chic album to be featured in, a new jazz album with Tony, LG5, followed by other appearances and performances to promote LG5, and other plans kept under covers. Some of y'all Monsters needs to calm down and wait if y'all keep writing messy threads like this. Let her live.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

PatrickMonster

she has disappeared for the GP already for 3 years, I dont think she should disappear even more... its more like she should appear right now at this point

SirLudicopro

She should just do whatever the hell she feels like doing. Whether she wants to promote kindness, record new music or go on a vacation, she should do it. It's her life, not ours.

BuzzcutSeason

She already did disappear after march next time she'll be active for everyone to see is when AHS comes back and then when she releases LG5 which seems like a 2017/18 type situation

Archived