đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's Ready to Welcome a Baby

Andreyw

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Clip said:

It's not like you can love only one person in your whole life. This "better half" thing is just a myth, there's going to be people that you love more than other ones. It's not like a specific person was designed for you.

I didnt mean she will always love 1 person and no one else.  She clearly loves taylor but not in the same way... Thats just mine opinion. And I wouldnt say better half is just a myth, its your fault you didint find or experience your better half bih :sis:... Maybe luc wasnt her better half who knows, but he was a person that you love so much and you know its not going to last and you will always remember that person. That person will always have that special place, thats why she was so inspired by him. They were meant to be, supposed to be, but he was a jerk and they lost it. For some people that kind of feeling either happens or they never experience it but it does exist.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist
49 minutes ago, Clip said:

He would be Goot, Gaga's secret child, who has been hidden inside her Malibu house all this time :derpga:

Inb4 it's Koji and it's just a costume. :diane:

Lies!! She has said somany times in diff interviews how she is traditional and Italian :stalkga: and wants everything to go in an order marriage-kids not kids-marriage. Except ofcos it's lg5 then **** tradition 

2 hours ago, Domino said:

I think they pretend to be together for the public at this point. She's never with him, or he's in Chicago, etc. he acts so weird around her, I never thought he was genuine. 

Welcome to real life!

they were never that kinda couples who go around together until like end of 2013 and a few times in 2014 then award shows in 2015-2016 

remember they have their schedules which are far apart and she's in the middle of wrapping up an album, shoot a tv show and talk kindness. And he is work on Chicago Fire and other projects 

VersaceKing
1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

The GaGa is really annoying me. :sick:

People are still stuck in 2008

1 hour ago, Nono said:

I didnt mean she will always love 1 person and no one else.  She clearly loves taylor but not in the same way... Thats just mine opinion. And I wouldnt say better half is just a myth, its your fault you didint find or experience your better half bih :sis:... Maybe luc wasnt her better half who knows, but he was a person that you love so much and you know its not going to last and you will always remember that person. That person will always have that special place, thats why she was so inspired by him. They were meant to be, supposed to be, but he was a jerk and they lost it. For some people that kind of feeling either happens or they never experience it but it does exist.

I'm not going to discuss whether Gaga truly loves Taylor or not since none of us know it. 

I get what you're saying about the fact that there can be a person you love the most, that has a special place in your heart and all that stuff, but it doesn't mean you can't fall in love again. For instance, if I had met the "love of my life" when I were six, wouldn't I be able to find another person I loved (as much as this one) in the rest of my life?

chrismugler

Bitch give me LG5 and sickening music videos first:grr::hor:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

kuntdiva
7 hours ago, Denys said:

And he is work on Chicago Fire and other projects 

I agree with everything else but the last time they were together was at the Indy500..a month ago. He's not filming Chicago Fire either. If he wanted to be in LA w her he could

Nicole
58 minutes ago, kuntdiva said:

I agree with everything else but the last time they were together was at the Indy500..a month ago. He's not filming Chicago Fire either. If he wanted to be in LA w her he could

If you look on his Instagram and even search him on Twitter (Ppl tweeting he saw him) you'll see that he's in Lancaster spending time with his family, it doesn't need to be an either/or situation for who he spends time with. No one would bat an eye if he was the one working and she was spending time with her family. 

latina twilight
11 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

You know this fanbase has gotten desperate when we try to control a woman's uterus.  

Literally one of my fav posts in this site ever :air:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived