other

sum1 change her wiki pic !!!

bayonse

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagajandro25

I submitted an edit request for her picture with the image I uploaded. Let's see what happens :duck:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

iCpro

25 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

I don't know how :laughga:

EDIT never mind 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Quasi

Was this at the Dalai Lama event as well? 

Everything in that pic is just too perfect. Every detail, every proportion, the colour of her eyes, EVERYTHING IS TOO DAMN PERFECT. :giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

gagajandro25

I submitted a request to edit the image and it was denied.....the person that denied it is a Madonna fan and he edits Gaga's page.....

Bellatrix
Just now, warpedcurrents said:

I submitted a request to edit the image and it was denied.....the person that denied it is a Madonna fan and he edits Gaga's page.....

Why is that weird? He could be a fan of both just as many of us here. 

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

Why is that weird? He could be a fan of both just as many of us here. 

No I went through his edit history and it looks sketchy. His edits on Gaga's page are all negative.

iCpro
2 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

I know, he reverted my edit as well.... I think he just wants that ugly picture to stay :koons:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

gagajandro25
4 minutes ago, cpro said:

I know, he reverted my edit as well.... I think he just wants that ugly picture to stay :koons:

He also reported my image for a copyright violation so yeah I'm done with Wikipedia :koons: maybe someone with more experience can try? :huh:

Bellatrix
7 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

No I went through his edit history and it looks sketchy. His edits on Gaga's page are all negative.

Yeah well, it's so requirement to be a fan of the artist pages you're edititng as long as you don't write hateful stuff. Wikipedia is pretty strict which often is negative to us fans. I changed to ARTPOP from ARTPOP several times on the Swedish page but they changed back everytime. Bitches. :green:

Anyway, it doesn't have anything to do with what other artists they stan for.

Edit: Lol, they changed back to A r t p o p :emma:

gagajandro25
Just now, Bellatrix said:

Yeah well, it's so requirement to be a fan of the artist pages you're edititng as long as you don't write hateful stuff. Wikipedia is pretty strict which often is negative to us fans. I changed to ARTPOP from ARTPOP several times on the Swedish page but they changed back everytime. Bitches. :green:

Anyway, it doesn't have anything to do with what other artists they stan for.

I hope so, but it's quite obvious he's a huge Madonna fan after looking at his profile, and doesn't like Gaga. I wish he would let us change her image :neyde: 

Archived