Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mark Ronson's interview was real

yxi

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

giphy.gif

You said something that really changed my thinking tbh :saladga: You're so right, it is indeed absolutely ridiculous for people who supposedly don't care about commercial success will always point to the practical advantages her post-ARTPOP ventures have gotten her :air:

Thanks for saying that, I will use that argument in a lot of discussions to come, I know it :diane:

Thank you :firega:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheBatman

Well yea, she's boring af lately, but who knows, she could one day surprise us and be a pop star again. I honestly hate hearing her talk, she is so far up her own ass lol She has this drawn out way of speaking where you can tell she thinks she is being so brilliant and insightful and wise, and all the words coming out of her mouth are nonsense or trite cliche meaningless bullshit. Girl has pipes, and can write some catchy ass songs if she wants to, hope she does. 

dopega
2 hours ago, komr said:

I don't believe that she was going to sing anything

OMFG those backing vocals give me life :diane:

Didymus
1 minute ago, Sara said:

If she doesn't succeed at all, at anything, then it all stops and no Gaga fan wants that.

That's not true though lol

She can totally make all the records she wants at this point, especially at this point. That's the irony of this category of fans complaining: we'll always be happy no matter if her career has a staggering death scene. All we want is a vision. And you can get it across from your basement with a cheap camera if you wanted to. And in her case that would be a mansion with a recording studio inside.

LadyGagaStan93

This thread proves that we are the most entitled fanbase ever tbh. 

The reality is that cheek 2 cheek was needed to repair her image. You may say that it wasn't needed and it was boring, but then you'd also complain if her next era matched up or did worse than ARTPOP. Let's be real here, she hasn't really had time to do much of anything, and she has been working on music. (pictures of Mark Redone, tame impala) She just hasn't let all the details be known to the public. That's what's most frustrating. Let's not pretend it's because it's been forever because 2- 3 years is about average for people who don't even write their own material. It's almost without a doubt coming this year. What irritates you guys is that she hasn't been as forthcoming with album news as she had with the past few eras. Which is funny because most people hated it when she said too much, now she's not saying anything and people are irritable. 

26 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's not true though lol

She can totally make all the records she wants at this point, especially at this point. That's the irony of this category of fans complaining: we'll always be happy no matter if her career has a staggering death scene. All we want is a vision. And you can get it across from your basement with a cheap camera if you wanted to. And in her case that would be a mansion with a recording studio inside.

As a fan, I'll always be happy for what she has DONE, and love her for that, even if her career has a staggering death scene.  I won't be happy that her career is over though. 

Levine
1 hour ago, mjbll said:

When has Gaga really taken time to relax and enjoy herself since she became a pop star? Cut her some slack.

2009 - the fame ball tour, TFM era, The Monster Ball Tour
2010 - Continuation of the Monster Ball Tour, worked on BTW
2011 - BTW era
2012 - BTWB
2013 - Broke her hip working her ass off. ARTPOP era
2014 - ARTRAVE, Released a jazz album
2015 - C2C tour. Starred in a TV show. 

It hasn't even been 3 yrs since her last pop album, and 3 yrs isn't that long. Some of you are acting like it's been 5 yrs and in between she did nothing. 

[spoiler]only saying this because i visit this site like everyday and i know certain users on here who keep saying the same sh!t over and over again and it's getting annoying.[/spoiler]

My father (like many other human beings) has been working for 35 years without "a break" and he does that for few dollars per month. She is a millionaire, let's just stop this "let her breath" nonsense. 

I would take her place and work every second for 52M per year! 

I agree that she doesn't need to rush release an album, but we have all the rights to complain. 

Quartz
15 minutes ago, Levine said:

My father (like many other human beings) has been working for 35 years without "a break" and he does that for few dollars per month. She is a millionaire, let's just stop this "let her breath" nonsense. 

I would take her place and work every second for 52M per year! 

I agree that she doesn't need to rush release an album, but we have all the rights to complain. 

How unbelievably entitled. Your dad works not make art. You can't force art. And it's not like we pay Gaga to make art like how wages work. We pay her once she's done. I can't at all of you. Sure, complain, but don't let it seem that Gaga is doing anything wrong because you nor anybody else here owns her. She can do whatever she wants and she'll give you her **** once she likes to give you her ****. She's not doing anything wrong and if she isn't the one at fault here, I wonder who is causing the disappointment?

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

nativenewyorker

I hope Gaga goes into a complete blackout until LG5 is finished. Y'all whiny b*tches dont deserve to see her do anything if all you're gonna do is complain. 

Leave the fan base and don't come running back when she drops the lead single.  

Dead at all the noobs in here like 'omg you are so rude' :air:

590anU5.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Tokyo Rose

Awesome about the new Lily Allen album.

Too bad about the divorce I guess :madge:

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

I couldn't care less about the charts and I also couldn't care less about her "rebuilding her image".If you don't care about the charts WHY do you care about her image? I care about her doing interesting stuff and creating art.She is NOT doing that and she didn't do that with the jazz covers either

THIS. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

AyaKara

I know it can be disappointing that Gaga let go of a musical opportunity for something else, but you all have to remember something: Gaga has always been about love and kindness. She is never going to stop being an advocate for bringing more happiness and safety into the world.

This isn't the first time she's done something like this and it's not going to be the last. Is it frustrating with LG5? Of course. But at least we have an artist that cares for society like she does. We could have someone else entirely.

Creyk
8 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

Let's not pretend like she did anything really important or big in the last 2 years

This.

People are overrating her irrelevant little side projects, as if anyone really cared about a dog clothing line. At least she had the common sense to cancel that one.

Archived