💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mark Ronson's interview was real

yxi

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
9 minutes ago, mjbll said:

do you want receipts? If you do do your research because I'm tired and need to go to sleep.

Lmao sis I've been stanning for years. I know exactly what she did in the last years.And really that's not a lot of stuff. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewful2929

The Sun = fake. One thing though, either she's done with the album since she has been doing a lot of other things, Mark and the other supposed producers have been as well. Or she's taking a total break from it and it's not even close to being done and is still a concept? I don't know anymore, I just can't believe we don't even know the album name yet, lol

16 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Lmao sis I've been stanning for years. I know exactly what she did in the last years.And really that's not a lot of stuff. 

True. She should have released a pop album in between pop albums.

1 hour ago, Didymus said:

It's admirable that she cancelled for that reason but on the other hand.. what we got wasn't worth it lol. We need to be more kind, mayors! Make a kinder city! 'cause kindness is good, and.. y'know.

So :saladga: Another weird, disappointing move :madge:

So you wanted a few live performances of songs (no new songs) rather than an opportunity to meet with the Dalai Lama to promote kindness?   I'm proud of her for what she did, and I won't demand that she sing and dance for my amusement rather than follow the causes that are important to her.

Fiona Apple
5 minutes ago, mjbll said:

True. She should have released a pop album in between pop albums.

Gosh shut up :emma: It's been almost 3 years since the last pop era which was a freaking MESS. We've had 2 videos in the last 4 YEARS,she hasn't actually done a POP performance since the ArtRave.And she cares atm about anything but her music.So yeah I think we have the right to complain

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Sara said:

So you wanted a few live performances of songs (no new songs) rather than an opportunity to meet with the Dalai Lama to promote kindness?   I'm proud of her for what she did, and I won't demand that she sing and dance for my amusement rather than follow the causes that are important to her.

No, I wanted her to meet the Dalai Lama and say something that wasn't self-contradicting babbling with no practical value (which, in the context of the event, was crucial, and absolutely necessary to be presented by someone who represented a veritable foundation supposed to be studying practical ways of relieving suffering).

I already said I was happy she cancelled for the reason she did. But yeah, after seeing what she actually delivered, I probably would've been happier with a few live performances.

I'm not demanding **** tho. She can talk about how the world is a rotting apple on the kitchen counter all she wants, but I can want what I want too.

Alien Tulip
2 hours ago, Didymus said:

It's admirable that she cancelled for that reason but on the other hand.. what we got wasn't worth it lol. We need to be more kind, mayors! Make a kinder city! 'cause kindness is good, and.. y'know.

So :saladga: Another weird, disappointing move :madge:

I agree. She just states the obvious and not much is done after. I cringed at "The good thing about kindness? It's FREE". Gee Gaga I didn't know we were so limited to our emotional actions thanks for reminding us :awkney: 

38 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Let's not pretend like she did anything really important or big in the last 2 years

By what definition of "important" or "big"?  With C2C and some of her live performances, she's really rebuilt her image and proved to many people that she was more than just a pop star, and very different from Madonna.

If you are simply looking for charts, then ya, she hasn't done anything big.  But who cares about charts????  (I know...I know...a lot of people care about charts....I've just never understand that myself.  :) )

Fiona Apple
Just now, Sara said:

By what definition of "important" or "big"?  With C2C and some of her live performances, she's really rebuilt her image and proved to many people that she was more than just a pop star, and very different from Madonna.

If you are simply looking for charts, then ya, she hasn't done anything big.  But who cares about charts????  (I know...I know...a lot of people care about charts....I've just never understand that myself.  :) )

I couldn't care less about the charts and I also couldn't care less about her "rebuilding her image".If you don't care about the charts WHY do you care about her image? I care about her doing interesting stuff and creating art.She is NOT doing that and she didn't do that with the jazz covers either

Didymus
5 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I couldn't care less about the charts and I also couldn't care less about her "rebuilding her image".If you don't care about the charts WHY do you care about her image? I care about her doing interesting stuff and creating art.She is NOT doing that and she didn't do that with the jazz covers either

giphy.gif

You said something that really changed my thinking tbh :saladga: You're so right, it is indeed absolutely ridiculous that the people who supposedly don't care about commercial success will always point to the practical advantages her post-ARTPOP ventures have gotten her to bar any complaints :air:

Thanks for saying that, I will use that argument in a lot of discussions to come, I know it :diane:

kabirartfling

The exposure could have been real, like how adele is having right now in the UK :flutter:! Oh well there will be many more opportunities in the future :nick:

Give your love to me

ModernEcstasy

At this point, it feels as though she is doing everything she can to avoid being a music artist. 

I love that she met with the Dalai, but it just was not worth it. 

I stan for Gaga the musician first and foremost. 

Its tiring now. Feeling like she has lost her creativity :(

Just now, Britney Spears said:

I feel that charts aren't a good reflection of image.  Lots of hollow things can chart well, like Gangnam Style.   But I do care if people dismiss her entirely, as if she was pure product and no talent.  And I was happy to see her non-pop performances received well.   Of course I would like to see Gaga succeed at some level, even if not on the charts.  :shrug:  If she doesn't succeed at all, at anything, then it all stops and no Gaga fan wants that.

Archived