Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What the hell is this?

SirLudicopro

Featured Posts

SirLudicopro

Okay, so I was just looking through different years in music on Wikipedia (mainly to remind myself of all the things Gaga has acheived) and when I was looking through 2013 I stumbled across this:

wtf.png

What the hell is this? Why have I never heard about it? Is it just someone who changed the text in a sad attempt to make a joke or did this somehow really happen? I'm not asking if she did it, she obviously didn't, but did she really get accused of such a thing? I wasn't into pop culture at the time so I wouldn't know. I know the guy who inspired her for "Teardrops on my Guitar" got arrested for the same reason but that was in 2015...

The page in question: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_in_American_music#December

Poissonche

This is the proof that using Wikipedia as a source for your papers and projects and stuff is dangerous :gaycat:

kabirartfling

The only people she has ever molested are her boyfriends or to be more precise her EXES and ohs.

Give your love to me

SirLudicopro
Just now, Poissonche said:

This is the proof that using Wikipedia as a source for your papers and projects and stuff is dangerous :gaycat:

I know right? That line was so "wtf" I had to read it three times before actually grasping what it was saying. As I said, I wasn't into pop culture back then so I thought "there might actually be a 0.01% chance this actually happened" (her getting accused, not her committing the crime), but yeah, it's fake for sure, just goes to show you how messed up Wikipedia can really be! :flop:

Poissonche
Just now, SirLudicopro said:

I know right? That line was so "wtf" I had to read it three times before actually grasping what it was saying. As I said, I wasn't into pop culture back then so I thought "there might actually be a 0.01% chance this actually happened" (her getting accused, not her committing the crime), but yeah, it's fake for sure, just goes to show you how messed up Wikipedia can really be! :flop:

And she's not in jail anyway, we would know... or would we? :udidnt:

"I've Been in Jail For 35 Years" confirmed as the title of Taylor Swift's next album :firega:

SirLudicopro
2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

And she's not in jail anyway, we would know... or would we? :udidnt:

"I've Been in Jail For 35 Years" confirmed as the title of Taylor Swift's next album :firega:

And right now it's just a clone replacing her :udidnt:

Major Avril Lavigne conspiracy theory teas (some people think she died in a car crash and that now a look-alike replaced her :smh:)

Poissonche
2 minutes ago, SirLudicopro said:

And right now it's just a clone replacing her :udidnt:

Major Avril Lavigne conspiracy theory teas (some people think she died in a car crash and that now a look-alike replaced her :smh:)

3-taylor-swift-game.w529.h529.jpg 

Taylor-Swift-Glamour-29Apr16-Rex_b.jpg

:udidnt:

Helxig

Anyone can edit Wikipedia... don't believe anything on there...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SirLudicopro
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Anyone can edit Wikipedia... don't believe anything on there...

I know, but since I was not a pop stan back then, that line made me go like "wait, did this actually...?" for a second.

Then again, if it did happen, I suppose it would've been all over the news and the GP would've been aware of it, which means even I would've known this.

how can she be sentenced to 35 years in prison and still be able to live freely up until now lmao

SirLudicopro
4 minutes ago, KARMA said:

how can she be sentenced to 35 years in prison and still be able to live freely up until now lmao

My initial thought process was that the charges might've been lifted afterwards, but yeah the whole thing just doesn't make sense :smh:

iCpro

I think we should be more concerned about the fact that roar has it's own entry but Applause doesn't :fthis:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

RAMROD

LMAO that was random. :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived