💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MY BAD. I GIVE UP.

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

Should have anticipated all the condescending comments from tragically ignorant know-it-alls, which I've seen too much of for my 14 years living in North American and Western Europe.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

We love you, fellow monster. Your well being should always come first and respect to you for that. 

"the clock will start ticking until the next time" :hug:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Klonoa

Give a week and nobody will even remember those situations, they just happened. Such a drama.

iCpro

I don't see why your political views should affect your music taste. If you don't like what other monsters are saying about china, just don't talk to them. Your love for Gaga shouldn't be pushed away because you don't like what a few people here say.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

kabirartfling

I know how u feel! You need a break! Come back in 2020 when the first single is speculated to drop!

Give your love to me

Miel

I'm sorry about that. I wish you would still be able to enjoy Gaga and her music, activism, and performance, without outside opinion otherwise tainting that.

3 points in and ready for more

Stewful2929

I hope that political views won't drive you away from her. 😔 I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, but she's the same person. If it makes you feel any better the majority of US citizens were taught differently about Dalai Lama, and did not know the things people are stating. That is no excuse, but wanted you to understand that I don't think it was deliberate. She wouldn't ever do something to deliberately hurt her fans ever. 

Evan Peters

nobody is forcing you to follow or pay attention to her political/world views tho 

emma roberts is an abuser

FATCAT

I'm sorry that you've been brainwashed by Chinese propaganda. To think that a discussion of peace and kindness is a terrible thing, is surely an understatement to the amount of deluded history you have been subjected to.

I weep for your situation, but not for your government.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived