opinion

Chinese people hate on Gaga because of her meeting with Dalai Lama

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

All I can say it's that I'm glad that somehow the controversial, unapologetic and outspoken BTW Gaga is back. SLAY :rockstar:

underneath the pine

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka
1 minute ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Your forgetting its not just Chinese people from China its Chinese people all over the world too who some still hold the same beliefs and mentally as the the government does towards Tibet/Dalai Lama 

I think you quoted the wrong person Pepsi...

gagajandro25

I just hope they stop spamming her soon :neyde:

It's not like we need her sales in China anyway, they'll just extremely censor it anyways

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Judas Oyster

Can someone tell me why people have a problem with her meeting the Dalai Lama? :S

JustAnotherDay

Hoe big is the Chinese market? I know over a billion people live there so could them hating her really effect her sales? 

was NickARTPOP

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

Hoe big is the Chinese market? I know over a billion people live there so could them hating her really effect her sales? 

I think it's pretty small

VANTABLACK
26 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

I though Instagram and Twitter and Facebook were blocked in China?

I checked the locations. Most of these kids are hipsters ,gays , business students living in u.s ,U.K., Canada off their rich Chinese parents money . Mind boggling they can still have such a hateful mentality buts that's the propaganda they have been accustomed to by the Chinese government :saladga: idk it's so stupid I'm actually gonna text one of my friends who is Chinese background and ask him his thoughts on the Dalai Lama, I think I might just loose a friend :staymad:

I feel genuinely sorry for her true Chinese fans because this must be very tough for them. A woman they idolised has associated herself with a man they have been bought up to see as a villain. It can't be an easy thing to have to come to terms with, especially when she will likely be portrayed in an incredibly negative way to the rest of the country for the rest of her career. 

Alcina Dimitrescu
38 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

They can Seeth in their own hatred and prejudice . Gaga is allowed to meet whoever she wants. She don't care for their opinion or tour coins.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

China is basically the rl version of PirateBay, so its ok :smh:

Gardevoir

I don't understand something, and I'm clearly uneducated in this subject, but what Dalai Lama did so wrong? Is he really behind terroristic attacks? I thought he spreads peace and love all over the world. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Gardevoir
52 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Your forgetting its not just Chinese people from China its Chinese people all over the world too who some still hold the same beliefs and mentally as the the government does towards Tibet/Dalai Lama 

you came back 

13563208_1185553388129652_702312599_n.pn

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Gaga Monster

It is the Chinese Government. They are known to make 100's of millions of fake accounts. 

GGD Presidential Elections

JustinTrudeau

For those who are confused... Basically, Dalai Lama (and his supporters) fights for the freedom of his homeland, Tibet. It was taken over by China in 1959, but the Chinese refuses to let Tibet be a free country, and feels that Dalai Lama is ruining the country's image in a political way. So if Dalai Lama is seen with a celebrity, the Chinese won't associate with that celebrity anymore (Selena Gomez is not liked anymore because of this).

This conflict started years ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibetan_sovereignty_debate

So now Lady Gaga is "on his side" and is "anti-China" now :smh:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Archived