opinion

LG5 might be TFM 2.0 x100

ThatAsianGuy

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Judas was suppose to be Bad Romance 2.0, then Venus tried to claim that title. So she should move on from trying to get that Bad Romance sound.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuuri
Just now, Nono said:

Dont forget a Bad romance 3.0, Venus :derpga:

Kinda covered that with the line "Venus tried to claim that title{of the next Bad Romance)"

GagasFilthyPop
Just now, Nono said:

Dont forget a Bad romance 3.0, Venus :derpga:

The fact that Gaga had been trying a Bad Romance 2.0 and 3.0 is alarming.:madge:

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Judas was suppose to be Bad Romance 2.0, then Venus tried to claim that title. So she should move on from trying to get that Bad Romance sound.

in terms of structure, judas is very similar indeed. venus, however, has a very unique structure: it only consists of choruses, gagz said it herself. she had no intention to recreate bad romance with venus. it's her first self-produced song and, in my opinion, it's superior to bad romance. :firega:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GagasFilthyPop
10 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

I'd like a catchy album with the slayful impact TFM had, but not necessarily the same sound. I'd like her to have mixtures between RedOnes sound and the sound of Mark Ronson and Impala infused in it. 

But I don't necessarily need the same theme/visuals etc

I understand that. The Fame Monster era was short lived and was only about a year and a half, and it only had 3 singles that had 3 proper visuals, if you don't count the Monster Ball interludes.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

6 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Kinda covered that with the line "Venus tried to claim that title{of the next Bad Romance)"

Sorry, I missed it 

22 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Heaven forbid an artist writes a couple songs with a similar structure :grr:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

kabirartfling

People crying for another bad romance can shove Eltons candle up their bums! Let her make something new, fresh, and original for once!

Give your love to me

Seeka
42 minutes ago, GagasFilthyPop said:

Don't deny that you want a Bad Romance 2.0, Alejandro 2.0, Monster 2.0, Speechless 2.0, Dance In The Dark 2.0, Telephone 2.0, So Happy I Could Die 2.0, and Teeth 2.0.

We already gt most of those, dude, and some of them failed and were overrated.

Bad Romance 2.0 is essentially Judas. Not as much impact. I like the writing of Judas and I do consider it better in some ways.

Speechless 2.0 is essentially Dope or You and I or Edge of Glory. All of the succeed speechless in some way (Dope being about addictions, You and I having a similar feel, Edge of Glory being about family connection)

Dance in the Dark 2.0 = Scheisse. Both are about female empowerment, and Scheisse may as well be its sequel. They even received similar treatement from this fanbase. G.U.Y. continues the actual trend of female empowerment, but Marry the Night has a more similar sound. Aura and Venus also have similar themes. MANiCURE and Sexxx Dreams as well, though SD is kind of stretching it.

So happy I could Die 2.0 doesn't technically exist yet. However, Bloody Mary is the closest we have.Though ARTPOP has the similar ethereal feeling So Happy I could Die produces. But I think it is fanon by now that Bloody Mary is so happy I Could Die's spiritual successor. Due to chord progression and the fact that Bloody mary was originally in place of So happy I Could Die.

Alejandro 2.0... This one is hard since we really haven't had a similar sound and theme. Americano is closer in sound than most. But Judas is closer in lyrics, and Bloody Mary has similar themes as well. And chords.

Teeth 2.0... I consider to be Swine. Mostly due to the lack of songs similar to each other. However Sexxx Dreams and Teeth have some similarities, with how their backing vocals are important and sound nice.

Telephone wasn't even ment to be on the Fame Monster, and I am not sure if I could think it had a successor... I don't know why... but I wanna saw Mary Jane Holland.

So technically, we've had recreations of all the songs in some way.

It's time to move on.

The Fame Monster was good, but we do not have solid proof yet that Gaga has not surpassed it, and quite frankly, I believed she surpassed it with Born This Way and ARTPOP.

The Child
1 hour ago, T E A said:

in terms of structure, judas is very similar indeed. venus, however, has a very unique structure: it only consists of choruses, gagz said it herself. she had no intention to recreate bad romance with venus. it's her first self-produced song and, in my opinion, it's superior to bad romance:firega:

Excuse me

Q8R5g.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

crisTEAne
8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Excuse me

Q8R5g.gif

The Child
2 minutes ago, T E A said:

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

giphy.gif

murder.gif

Mr Judas
1 hour ago, Misaki said:

Elton John thinks otherwise :duck:

Archived