throwback

Gagas ex assistant bashed Gaga and spilled the tea

Nono

Featured Posts

Old but gold :sis:

Q:Is there any rhyme or reason to her outfits?What was the most ridiculous thing she ever asked you to do? 

A: There’s not really a rhyme or reason. She basically sits on her laptop all day like a 16yr old, she runs thru all the gossip sites, tumblr, twitter, etc. She gathers imagery and ideas in her head and then she finds a way to make it ridiculous. She never wanted to wear something that wasn’t going to piss someone off. Especially during Born This Way, she wanted everyone to think she was a mess. I have no idea how her mind works with her costumes now.

Q:Why do you think ARTPOP flopped?

A: And yes, ATRL and all the delusional monsters there, it flopped. Hard. Katy wins! ( shes a Katy Cat:toofunny::toofunny:)
She’s lost her way. She lost alot of her creative team and people who made her “LADY GAGA.” It’s not impossible for her to remain on top, but it’s definitely difficult when people like Matthew Williams are no longer the masterminds behind your imagery.

other things she also said

I think I’d praise her ability to act 24/7 more than I’d praise her creativity( comin fo ha oscar I see :gaycat:)

What do you think, was she speaking the truth? :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

http://collegecandy.com/2014/03/10/lady-gagas-former-assistant-tells-all-in-scandalous-ama/

and another source too

http://junkee.com/being-lady-gagas-personal-assistant-is-probably-the-worst-job-in-the-world/19766

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dannydevito
2 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

Gaga and LMs talking about her assistant:

HYGZVdr.gif

omg what a mess :toofunny: what is this

mister max
1 minute ago, Shadow said:

Source?

this :rip: I wouldnt be suprised if one of you monsters made this up :sis: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

T3ARS

Who cares she thinks.:interestinga: LG5 is coming and that's all that matters. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Just now, mister max said:

this :rip: I wouldnt be suprised if one of you monsters made this up :sis: 

Posted above, check it out :sis:

GagaMegaFan
13 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

Gaga and LMs talking about her assistant:

HYGZVdr.gif

:toofunny:

ew

12 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

LMao sounds bitter :emma: 

Q:How bitter are you?

A:I was extremely bitter when I was fired, and I’ll admit that. Now I’m not bitter at all.

:emma::emma::emma:

Archived