opinion

I had a dream about Gaga's next album

CannaeDrive

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

Last night, in my dream she was working with people to finish the album and I was there. I didn't actually hear any music but a whiff of a heavenly melodious chorus. But I had in my hands this notebook with the lyrics including her own handwritten annotations and I could read powerful and beautiful lyrics, it was like pure poetry and I was literally lifted by this. Meanwhile, there was a buzz in the place with rumors about critics being already strongly positive for this album.

Pretty strong dream and i'm not even obsessed by LG5 like some of you are, in fact I never think about it. So it's pretty much random but the last time I had such an intense dream about Gaga it was back in January, a few days before the Golden Globes Awards.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

A few days ago I had a dream that Gaga snapchatted a snippet of the lead single.  It was so good I started to cry.

Then I woke up and realized we'll never hear it in this lifetime :koons:

Reality

Why is everyone having dreams about Gaga's next album but me?! :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

kabirartfling

Great so she will release LG5 in our dreams! First artist ever to do that

Give your love to me

LebaneseDude

I had a dream that one day Lady Gaga will rise up and live out the true meaning of ARTPOP: "We hold the music to be legendary, that all tracks are created amazing."

I had a dream that one day on the red screen of Youtube, the sons of many nations and the sons of Mother Monster will be able to rave together at the table of sistrenhood

I had a dream that one day even Gagadaily, a site sweltering with the heat of drama, sweltering with the heat of Trump's breath, will be transformed into an oasis of music and politics.

I had a dream that Gaga will one day return to the website where she will not be judged by the color of her metacritic rating but by the content of her music.

I had a dream.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Helxig

I had a Gaga dream recently where I was in a crowd of monsters and they were rushing her as she tried to get to her car, and then I said "Gaga, I just want to say hi and shake your hand, I don't want a selfie" And she turned around and came back to me, shook my hand, and then we spoke together in French so the other monsters couldn't understand :laughga: (And I don't even speak French irl :laughga:) and she invited me back to meet her at her hotel. And when I got there she took my upstairs and we had some deep conversation I can't remember, and then I learned some things about LG5. 

So stupid :laughga:

But the weird part is that in the dream I couldn't care less about getting the deets on LG5, I just wanted to talk to her about the universe or whatever... Haha...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Takemyhand
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I had a Gaga dream recently where I was in a crowd of monsters and they were rushing her as she tried to get to her car, and then I said "Gaga, I just want to say hi and shake your hand, I don't want a selfie" And she turned around and came back to me, shook my hand, and then we spoke together in French so the other monsters couldn't understand :laughga: (And I don't even speak French irl :laughga:) and she invited me back to meet her at her hotel. And when I got there she took my upstairs and we had some deep conversation I can't remember, and then I learned some things about LG5. 

So stupid :laughga:

But the weird part is that in the dream I couldn't care less about getting the deets on LG5, I just wanted to talk to her about the universe or whatever... Haha...

How did you know that you were speaking French? True gaga-dream reversed expedition :staymad:

Helxig
3 minutes ago, jprincess said:

How did you know that you were speaking French? True gaga-dream reversed expedition :staymad:

I just knew :icega: 

Because it was a dream and you can just know things, but we were probably just babbling "O hon hon croissants. Je ne veux pas mourir toute seule" :laughga:

Edit: Or maybe I can secretly speak French and the memories are stored there waiting... waiting to be activated one day by a special phrase.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Takemyhand
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I just knew  

Because it was a dream and you can just know things, but we were probably just babbling "O hon hon croissants. Je ne veux pas mourir toute seule" :laughga:

Edit: Or maybe I can secretly speak French and the memories are stored there waiting... waiting to be activated one day by a special phrase.

Yeah I aslo think I have some hidden japanese skills stored in me, but that's a different story 

30 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Why is everyone having dreams about Gaga's next album but me?! :giveup:

You are not worthy :usrs:

Reality
29 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Great so she will release LG5 in our dreams! First artist ever to do that

"Invent the uninventable"

🃏🖤👹

Lucas

Before ARTPOP I dreamt that I was listening to it with her in a bar :toofunny: Gaga's music haunting our dreams

eifulien

Okay, I will share my flop story as well. I found your "dreams" hilarious and awkward since I'm not hyped that much for LG5 and I never thought it will happen to me as well. But it did, it was this week. So basically someone handed me the album, I didn't know it was out. I couldn't listen to it but I saw the name and the artwork. It feautred Gaga with very Stefani look  - brown long hair, 0 make-up, she was looking sideways to her left and she was surrounded by blue skies with a couple of clouds. :laughga: And somehow I knew this album would be very soulful and acoustic.

Maybe ha Katy Hudson era is coming. Whatcha think about that? :lolga:

Archived