Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Giorgio Moroder worked with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Noam Zioni

I don't want to hear anything about the album if it's not concrete + from her mouth 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

They said they were working together a like around an entire year ago though? :duck: Its most likely that whatever they did was scrapped. He was one of the first producers Gaga was seen working with as far as I remember, back when everyone was all here for a disco-glam rock album. I was hyped for him too, especially after his latest album flopped but had some gems on it.

This just isn't really news to me because we already knew they had worked together? I guess im not seeing what the fuss is about unless by some chance she actua;ly did keep what they worked together on.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

monketsharona
13 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

They said they were working together a like around an entire year ago though? :duck: Its most likely that whatever they did was scrapped. 

Why guessing everything she did last year is scrapped ? Giorgio Moroder is fitting a lot to what we can expect from LG5. Mark Ronson is following Moroder's legacy, just saying..

I really don't think Mark Ronson did all the songs on LG5.

littlepotter
On 6/24/2016 at 3:03 PM, BLACKOUTbritney said:

He probably worked on the stuff she scrapped

tumblr_inline_o7r0eijTzg1rsve3t_500.gif

This gif makes me so

so

Uncomfortable

It makes me feel like a pedophile

And I'm only 16 :neyde:

chaeri pls

YaaaasGaga

Gaga just HAS to work with him, this could literally be her iconic album! I know a lot of people think she couldn't top The Fame Monster era, but I mean just look at this guy's and Mark Ronson's body of work! They're such interesting producers and they could create much better magic than RedOne ever could with his generic pop-bland rubbish he's been churning out for every Tom, **** and Harry. The reason Gaga was so good with RedOne originally is because it was so fresh sounding, whereas in 2016 he isn't the fresh sound anymore and these guys are; they could literally have the same impact on us as she did when she first came out! Got my fingers crossed for this one!

gagafan2017

I liked his work in the past but I havent been impressed with his recent stuff...his album was generic. 

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Luke Putres said:

I liked his work in the past but I havent been impressed with his recent stuff...his album was generic. 

Though can we generalize someone who has a +40 years career to one album though ?

If we make it with him, we could fear Gaga to pull out a new ARTPOP for LG5... 

DiscoStyx
On 24/06/2016 at 3:47 PM, Judas Oyster said:

Lemme try to understand French 😂

Edit: I overestimated myself haha. But he only said something like "Btw, he has just worked with Gaga" right? Nothing more? Looked like the interviewer just mentioned it :)

I'm French and that's all I heard too :awkney:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived