• Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah I saw it too :staymad:

but we still don't know anything more.

yeah no details was told... 

LUO YI

Hopefully his tracks will make the leak. I doubt Gaga will add them to the track list. :fthis:

The night sky tells all

mariomania1234

Thanks for sharing! 

It seems that she'll have a plethora of tracks to chose from for this album. I wonder if these are the same tracks that he was rumored to be working on with Gaga a while back, or more recent work?

2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

When though? Does he mean for LG5? Because we all know he worked with Gaga on past albums :sis:

Which songs on past albums??

The Surrealist

He must have been finished, because he is in Italy right now. Also, this Tweet was kind of suspicious to me:

monketsharona

For the recall, Moroder produced those iconic songs :

He also worked a lot with David Bowie, Daft Punk, Kylie Minogue and did most of Donna Summer huge hits

BLACKOUTbritney

He probably worked on the stuff she scrapped

tumblr_inline_o7r0eijTzg1rsve3t_500.gif

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

When though? Does he mean for LG5? Because we all know he worked with Gaga on past albums :sis:

26 Jan 2015: "I was going to meet her in the studio about a week ago, but I had a terrible cold so I couldn't. I’ll see her when I’m back. I have about five or six tracks, just basic ideas."

12 Jun 2015: “I’m talking to Lady Gaga right now. She wanted me to help her out and work with her on some material for her album.” Although the two haven’t met yet because of their busy schedules [...] they will start working soon."

16 Apr 2016: In an Interview he talks about working on a new project with Gaga and Fernando Garibay.

monketsharona

Moroder never worked with Gaga on her other albums ;) 

But yeah it was definitely planned for LG5, I guess they met and worked together. Actually he would fit with the project, he has that 70s vibe, and he's 'the godfather of disco' and also produced rock songs. 

So he WORKED, implying it's done, in the past. The tracks are ready. Everything is or seems ready. Wtf is she waiting now?

Chic

YAS QUEEN

Giorgio's work is amazing and I was so excited when it was first revealed they were interested in working together. Then I got worried when there wasn't any news regarding that for a while. I'm so glad they actually worked together!

Archived