question

Do you think Gaga can use AHS sets for music videos?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

It would be so cool.

Sets & AHS team.

Imagine the quality.

Imagine the beautiful places

ClsmribVEAEEDB1.jpg

ViviLittleM

+ I'm sure the album is almost done and that a single will be out this summer (August)

Quartz

Sorry, I'm not here for it. Kinda... Reductive :emma:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Creyk

I don't see why they would have a problem with it. But it seems like Gaga prefers to shoot her music videos in closed off studios, most of them were made that way.

monketsharona

yes why not, and I would be surprised if she asks AHS people to get involve in it, like directors or even actors. Matt Bomer said he would love to play in a Gaga video 

The Surrealist
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

yes why not, and I would be surprised if she asks AHS people to get involve in it, like directors or even actors. Matt Bomer said he would love to play in a Gaga video 

I can see this coming true. Like she promised Cohen and the Housewives that they could be in one of her videos.

Patch The Line

imagine if the LG5'S lead single is AHS6's theme song... and the lead's video involves AHS team...

Imagine the slayage

Edit : the Song may be Nominated for Emmys 

weed
1 minute ago, whatevercrazy said:

imagine if the LG5'S lead single is AHS6's theme song... and the lead's video involves AHS team...

Imagine the slayage

Imagine the hatred she + AHS would get lmao so many people already think AHS focused on her too much 

weed

I would like it if the sets weren't in the show lmao if that makes sense... Like maybe scrapped sets or something that's not key to the season

McMonster08

I don't mind her using the AHS sets but I hope she works with the crew for her vids!

I mean... This trailer alone :tea:

and never forget

:sis:

elijahfan

That would be pretty cheap of her, right...? Pretty sure an act like her can afford her own sets.

sorry, she have enough money for a huge set, btw Lady Gaga film a music vidoe at the park ??? NO

Helxig
50 minutes ago, whatevercrazy said:

Imagine the slayage

Edit : the Song may be Nominated for Emmys 

:lolga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived