question

Will LG5 be political?

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikey Monster

Who really cares what kind it's going to be. I'm really excited that she is letting us know that the new era is on its way to begin! She knows we are thirsty!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Reality

I definitely think that it's going to have a more genuine and open message, as well as also being socially impactful, sort of like Born This Way, but maybe not as polarizing. She's always spreading a message about love, compassion, and kindness, and I think that that will have a definite effect on the album.

🃏🖤👹

Mister Gaga
2 hours ago, froot said:

ha american life era is coming instead of ha ray of light era

We can't afford another flop :diane:

Princess

I hope so, she's been very active with social issues and charity work lately. I'm here for it!

River

Politicato

1. Gunz Kontrol

2. China Town (Ft. Dalai Lama)

3. Stay/Leave (Ft. UK Monsters)

4. LGBT Allies (Bi Bi Bi)

5. Hill Of The Ary

6. Trumpoline

7. Demo (Cratic)

8. Tears Of Peace

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

androiduser

it should be whatever Gaga wants it to be, but on a personal note, I dislike political songs/albums, and I especially dislike material that is not political in itself but is then given some fake made up political dimension

Gardevoir

Well I don't think that by 'political' anyone think about songs like "I love Hillary Clinton, let's all vote for her, together, tonight yeah baby". Born This Way was a bit political with Government Hooker, Americano, Scheisse etc. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

6 hours ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

I'd be ok with songs with universal messages, but I hope she makes something meaningful and not cringeworthy. When it comes to politics, I hope she makes it very metaphorical to be honest.

This! 

Higher

Honestly no :rip: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Bellatrix
20 hours ago, Prismatic said:

I hope not. Look at Madonna American Life :awkney: Then again, she did have a great follow up and smashed worldwide. 

Exactly, look at American Life. One of her best albums!

americanlife__article-hero-1130x430.jpg

Archived